Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nivida Geforce Fx 128 Mb Grahpic Card

S!X's Avatar L33T Member BT Rep: +5
    hey guys im gettin this graphic card tomorowNivida Geforce FX 128 MB its on sale for like 60$ which is a NICE DEAL i would like ur opinion on it, also how will i know if it will work in my comp? :helpsmile:

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Originally posted by mofos@17 April 2004 - 22:30
    hey guys im gettin this graphic card tomorowNivida Geforce FX 128 MB its on sale for like 60$ which is a NICE DEAL i would like ur opinion on it, also how will i know if it will work in my comp? :helpsmile:
    Like I said, why spend any money on these cards now? Why not wait for the next generation to:

a) Force the prices on current cards to bottom out?
    b.) The next generation to become affordable and offer possibly better performance?

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Poster
    I wouldn't bother with that card anyway, Do what I'm doing and what adamp2p suggested if you looking to upgrade try OC'ing your current one and wait for the next gen cards.
    I wasn't going to buy it in the first place, so me downloading it for free isn't losing them any money.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    well guys, i got this peice of shit vido card that came with my comp its a 32 MB sis 650 god it sucks.. i can barely play soldier of fortune i have to run it on the worst grahic quality

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    shit i tried uploading my dxdiag screenshot but it says some bs

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    dont get the 5200. thats the card I have, and its same performance as an mx440, except that it adds directx9 capability, which is kinda useless becuase its incredibly slow at rendering it.

do what everyone else has said, wait for next gen cards to come out to either get an old card for really cheap, or get a really new card for probably a lot of money.

edit: the fx5200 is fine for soldier of fortune though, i used to run it fine at 1024*768 with full graphics detail with my mx440, so it would be fine on a fx5200.

what are the rest of ur systems specs?

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    dude ur shittin me i can barely play anygames right now its kinda like an emergency lol hmm.

System Specs:
    40GB MAXTOR HD
    480 MB SD RAM
    P4 2.02 GHz

i guess that about it.

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    Poster
    I've never owned a p4 in my life but I'm guessing 2.02 GHz is one of the older ones?
    I wasn't going to buy it in the first place, so me downloading it for free isn't losing them any money.

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    ya i got it in like 2001 or somethin cant remember

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    Spicker's Avatar AKA jaigandhi5 BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    i have a FX5600 and it runs great

i overclcoked it to 350/650

EDIT: i got it for $80CDN it was on sale and it was by MSI so great deal and great price cudnt resist

My Blog
    I'm still here.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast