Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Wmd

Poster
    Right next to the weapons of mass destructions
    Isn't it funny, that after 2 years of war in Iraq, America found no weapons of mass destruction (WMD)? America was making a big fuss over how Iraq had nuclear weapons and stuff like that, however they found none! Also, America is still in Iraq!

<span style='font-family:Geneva'><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'> &quot;Its all fun and games till someone looses an eye......THEN its a sport&#33;&#33;&quot;
    - danyj</span></span></span>

2. The Drawing Room   -   #2
    its funny how no-one is allowed to go into america to inspect their weapons of mass destruction??.....mmm....

3. The Drawing Room   -   #3
    Lick My Lovepump
    You say America is still in Iraq, do you understand what would happen if they all pulled out?

Several religious factions are already at eachothers throats, each of them could easily become a new Saddam. If they left Iraq right now, about 100,000 people would be dead in the same day.

4. The Drawing Room   -   #4
    vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    Originally posted by Mad Cat@18 April 2004 - 05:45
    You say America is still in Iraq, do you understand what would happen if they all pulled out?

Several religious factions are already at eachothers throats, each of them could easily become a new Saddam. If they left Iraq right now, about 100,000 people would be dead in the same day.
    who would have thought that would happen? I wonder....have we made things better...or worse?

As for the WMD....well we started on that, then they weren&#39;t found and it became a war to free the Iraqi people from a brutal dictator ( some spin was needed). I find it hard to believe that we would be in Iraq if it wasn&#39;t for the oil fields and Bush is an oil man.

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

5. The Drawing Room   -   #5
    Poster
    I believe the handover of power, to the Iraqi authorities, is scheduled for 30 June.

The coalition forces really cannot leave before that. I doubt very much if the new ruler(s) in Iraq will want them to leave.

Whatever the case, that is the real watershed in this whole issue.

The Mask.

If anyone wishes to search the USA for WMD they can certainly try it.

6. The Drawing Room   -   #6
    that is exactly my point j&#39;pol, the bush administration find every other country accountable for WMD&#39;s or crimes but need to look at themselves first, and i dont think china would have a problem in trying to have a look in the USA for weapons of mass destruction. the US government are to proud of themselves but every dog has its day...

7. The Drawing Room   -   #7
    Poster
    Originally posted by the mask@18 April 2004 - 17:31
    i dont think china would have a problem in trying to have a look in the USA for weapons of mass destruction.
    You can&#39;t possibly believe that.

8. The Drawing Room   -   #8
    unfortunately, the media is mainly in favour of the US and its army, this is how and why the US forces are hyped up so much but do you ever hear of the US medling in china&#39;s affairs. they even got scared from korea because they are some crazy people (and i mean that in a good sense-no offence to any koreans), the US government only poke their nose in where they know they will not come out the underdog like vietnam. going back to the media bit, this is why there is a disagreement whenever al-jazeera and other foreign stations broadcast because they throw a different light on things that are actually happening. if there is no single country out there to take on the US then the US government has to implement the &#39;divide and rule&#39; policy to make sure that a couple of americas enemies dont unite and challenge them. the cries of the oppressed will be heard one day soon.

9. The Drawing Room   -   #9
    bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT
    all good points &#33; but-

china will never inspect the u.s. becuz they would never let them&#33;
    why -huroshima-pearl harbor&#33;&#33;&#33;

and wmd everybody know bush wanted oil ,he went there on the hunt for osama failed, terrisism failed ,saddam well ..that he won but did it for as whole another cause (cough)oil then jus to turn it around and now say were helpin iraq jus want that oil

but what america should do is stop involing are selfs in other country affairs and reall y focus on homeland issues like poverty,jobs and schools.

10. The Drawing Room   -   #10
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Originally posted by bujub22@18 April 2004 - 17:14
    china will never inspect the u.s. becuz they would never let them&#33;
    why -huroshima-pearl harbor&#33;&#33;&#33;
    That was Japan.

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast