Thread: The.last.samurai.dvdrip.xvid-brutus_[bt-gm]_[efnet

TOrent Name: The.Last.Samurai.DVDRiP.XviD-BRUTUS_[bt-gm]_[EFnet]

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Retired
    I think you can better request this on Nova's forum

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    that (suprnova) is the most unreliable forum for requests i have EVER come across. everyone double posts and still gets no replies. atleast u guys here make the effort to respond even if if its not the responce i would like to expect.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    oh u are a sneaky git arent u.

to be honest i was prasing this forum over its suprnova conterpart. so why u given me lip huh ?

and anyway those other threads may be related to the same file i am downloading but if u read it u will notice each one has its own seperate questions in order to get me closer to finding a solution and not to mention they were posted on different days.

oh and btw ... funnily enough after all that effort i have JUST managed to get it downloading HAHAHAHAHAH im so happy right now u would not believe. i bet all those that have had theirs stalled at 90% or above are probably wondering HOW i DID IT.

here's how i did it:

went to http://bt4.eastgame.net/
    found torrent 03.18.04.The.Last.Samurai.DVDRiP.XviD-BRUTUS
    renamed the previous torrent folder in my bt download directory which had a name The.last.samurai.dvdrip.xvid-brutus_[bt-gm]_[efnet] to 03.18.04.The.Last.Samurai.DVDRiP.XviD-BRUTUS
    then removed old torrent from client window and exported(drag n drop) the new torrent into client window and pointed it to the folder that i was previouly downloading it to ( the folder that we just renamed) and started the transfer.
    U may think this will overwrite all the downloaded files to zero but it doesnt. It checks/confirms each winRAR file status. You may notice the progress bar drops a few % ( or maybe more 10-15 %). it did for me. but atleast i dont have to start from ZERO.
    After 30mins of getting black LED light it eventually picked up speed and still is fingers crossed.

good luck if u can find this for those who were having the same problem.

doesnt make sense????

it does to me
    GODD LUCK

Oh another thing:: I JUST HOPE NONE OF THE winRAR FILES HAVE BEEN CORRUPTED AND THAT EVERYTHING GETS EXTRACTED AND COMPRESSED INTO ITS AVI PARTS WITHOUT ANY PROBLEMS.. I HAVE 5% LEFT TO COMPLETION. SO I WILL LET YOU KNOW THEN.

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    no lip, just stating things.

everyone double posts
    you must have caught that from the nova site lol. You did the same for GITS.

As a mod on another forum it narks me really bad when people do it (not this forum, but the one i mod on). I'm more inclined to help people who post in the right place ...btw don't think thats the reason for me not posting here, i just couldnt help you since i dont use bittorrent.
    TBH you would have saved yourself a great deal of hassle if you just used emule. One of the things i hate bittorrent is that its hasnt got the longivity of emule...but thats for a different debate, and not really for here.

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    TBH i didn think i was double posting and if i was i was no way as obvious as those on supnova where they just click the ADDREPLY button several times and end up posting the exact same thread one after the other like a queue at the post office. but forget that anway.

as for emule i cant say i am a fan. its like a mobile phones for me once i use one (like nokia) its almost impossible for me to convert to any other like eriickson or motrolla. i have heard good things about Emule but im not too familiar with it TBH and i get pretty good results with kazaa and bittorrent anyway so its all cool.

And finally....i hope this thread helps those who are having the same problem as i WAS ( note that 'WAS' is in past tense lol and it feels good that ive solved my problem ). and thanks everyone for ur responces. THE END

ps\ thanks {I}{K}{E}

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    well when you get tired of finding sources for new files, you know where emule is