Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Who Were U?

Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    We people o' the k-lite board- a happy bunch!

At least i had somewhere to go- a home, and parents that tried their best to protect me.

I'm sorry for you, Skweeky.

2. Lounge   -   #22
    Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    Meh...shit happens SnnY. It made me who I am today and I like who I am.
    All that used to be in the way everytime I did something. In a small way it still is, but it affects me less and less the older I get. That's how it went and there's nothing I can do about it. If I ever have kids I can offer them a completely different life. That's what matters.

3. Lounge   -   #23
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Well said, i tend to dwell too much on the past, myself.

your attitude seems better.

4. Lounge   -   #24
    bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT
    Originally posted by Skweeky@19 April 2004 - 08:45
    Erm...the other kids thought I was crazy, my teachers thought I was highly intelligent.
    I had an overactive imagination and for some reason I was always able to convince other people my way was the right way. When I was 8 or so I used to get into a lot of fights with some boys ( It worried the teachers I was so violent at times, I never told them I got beat up at home by my dad almost every day). That stopped after I kicked one of them in the balls. When I was a bit older I was just a weirdo. i read a lot and knew more than I should have known for my age I suppose. I once got punished for telling the class meningitis could be infectuous after one of my mates brother got it.
    The first 2 years of highschool were hell. The first year was just because I dressed weird and used to hang out with boys a lot. Apparently that was not done. Second year my dad succeeded in creating some more debts and we basically didn't have any money to buy decent clothing or food. Ah yes, kids can be so cruel.

Anyway. The summer after my 14th birthday my dad died and I became a completely different person. My mum didn't really know how to control me so she just let me have my way. I don't know if she was just too tired to try and stop me or she felt guilty about all the years I wasn't even allowed to buy candy.  It was cool. I got to develop myself in a way few people get the chance. By the time school started again in september everyone loved me and wanted to be my friend. I became the class clown and my grades dropped majestically.

It's that year I met my 1st boyfriend. From a free-minded hippy I became a stuck-up bitch. I didn't go out anymore, spent all my money on clothes etc...
    Boyfriend turned out to be a right bastard. Beatings, rape,...I suppose that's when I stopped being a kid. I passed the 4th year. Then broke up with the guy the next year, he stalked me for months. I got into the gothic scene, started drinking, using drugs stayed away from school. My mum didn't really care, I cared even less. Got kicked out of school when they caught a mate and me with a bottle of vodka on a school trip and some stories about a party I had thrown.

I met Bender when I was 17, that got me back on me feet. I was a really good student the last two years of highschool

Did I overdo it here?
    im sorry to hear that sweeks

my life was no picnic ethier

my mom's beat me and my brothers everyday becuz she did'nt have the life she wanted ,kids she had to early and my father was never home cuz he was tryin his hardest to give us everything but , in reality all we need was him to be home more!

becuz of the beaten and lying to school on where the marks on my body came from , i became a good liar and my mother hated that but she taught me it? becuz i was ashamed at gettin my ass whoop by my mom i became distant from ppl never trusting anyone ,which leaded me to join gangs and stuff.

later my father finnaly learn the truth about my mother and divorced her .1 of the most happiest day's of my life ,but then took us back to puerto rico to live kinda bad move cuz were city kids that don't know a lick of spanish so it was hard to deal wid the changes coming so fast but it worked in the end

but till this day me and my mother don't talk ,only 2 of my brothers really talk to her ..i don't know why i wrote all this but i guess it's jus to get some things off my chest and to tell yah and u sweeks that your not alone

and yes it made me a better person i have 2 kids a wonderful girl and a house
    things i never thought i would have when i was younger becuz we were poor and i thought i would'nt live this long in the ganglife i use to be in.

5. Lounge   -   #25
    Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    Sorry to hear Joob Joob, but thanks for sharing. I think you're a great guy and the mere fact you got this far with the childhood you had is something to be very very proud of

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123