Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Creating Bin Files

Poster
    Looking for a program that makes bin files off the Hard Drive not the CD Drive..

Anyone help?!?
    <span style='color:white'>______________________</span><span style='color:white'>______________________</span>

[ eMule Verifieds | Simple Guide Burning Bin/Cue Files | Kazaa Lite Codec Pack ]

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    BANNED
    Maybe fireburner m8

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    alcohol 120

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Poster
    ok guys i&#39;ll re-establish what i want to do.

i dl a bin and noticed 1 of the files inside was corrupt so i re dl that particular file and now it works what i want to do is burn the image with the correct file in it.

like i wanna be able to select files off the hard drive then get a program to turn them into a Bin file get me&#33;??
    <span style='color:white'>______________________</span><span style='color:white'>______________________</span>

[ eMule Verifieds | Simple Guide Burning Bin/Cue Files | Kazaa Lite Codec Pack ]

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    muchspl2
    well then why not just burn as data, why do you think its better to make a "bin"

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Poster
    upload

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    muchspl2
    upload what

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    Poster
    instead of ppl dl the corrupt version of the file they dl the version i created which is correct

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    Try this program:

Iso Commander - (don&#39;t be fooled by the name, it can handle bin,iso,etc)

Info: Iso Commander

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    Poster
    WOW great program EXACTLY what i was looking for great find buddy thanks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast