Thread: Ultimate Doom 1/2/final

Bowen747x's Avatar Poster
    back in the day when i owned the original doom 1 and 2 my uncle had a version of doom called the master levels of doom which is basically an expansion 4 doom 2 in a way, it required doom 2 to work and everything, now we both have the collectors edition of doom which included doom doom 2 and the final doom but we cant get the master levels of doom to work, any1 no what i can do?
    tYiA

2. Games   -   #2
    You need a doom engine that can run custom WAD.

(Original Doom95 screen shot)
    Image Resized
    [img]http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/8294/fdgfdgdgfdfg.JPG' width='200' height='120' border='0' alt='click for full size view'>

If you need to load more than one WAD then try alternate Doom engine like Zdoom.

3. Games   -   #3
    Poster
    haha i got master levels for doom 2 and doom maximum i've even got the POSTER hanging in my room.

1st of all whats ur problem when u install it should come with its own lil program and get the program to point to ur CD so it can find all the wads
    <span style='color:white'>______________________</span><span style='color:white'>______________________</span>

[ eMule Verifieds | Simple Guide Burning Bin/Cue Files | Kazaa Lite Codec Pack ]

4. Games   -   #4
    Bowen747x's Avatar Poster
    ariel i have the exact engine running that u have in the ss and it doesnt work, ill try zdoom

sry joey, thnx 4 the help but i have no idea what ur talking about, my games dont do that
    tYiA

5. Games   -   #5
    Lick My Lovepump
    www.doomsdayhq.com has the JDoom engine, in my opinion the best going. The retexturing and 3d models make it about 10x better than before. Playing the full normal game through, only with mouselook, is also great fun.

6. Games   -   #6
    BANNED
    Nice game.

doom was the first or second game i completed