Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Oldest "living" Member On This Board

what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    yep when I first came into this forum it was Feb last year

Funky Shimagmi and The Great dude were the 3 Huge whores I was sick of seeing their name everywhere

1st Generation of whores trio

Funky Capricorn
    Shimagami (help spelling)
    The Grat Dude

2nd Generation trio
    adthomp
    Celerystalksme
    Musleman

3rd Generation

Everybody......

2. Lounge   -   #22
    Darth Sushi's Avatar Sushi Lord
    Originally posted by j2k4@20 April 2004 - 06:40
    Yeah-there's another one I miss.
    Yup ... I missed ShareDaddy's everyday, sexy chick pic updates.

3. Lounge   -   #23
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Originally posted by Darth Sushi+20 April 2004 - 00:06--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Darth Sushi @ 20 April 2004 - 00:06)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-j2k4@20 April 2004 - 06:40
    Yeah-there&#39;s another one I miss.
    Yup ... I missed ShareDaddy&#39;s everyday, sexy chick pic updates. [/b][/quote]
    Ahem..... yes.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

4. Lounge   -   #24
    Poster
    Sir

I am just recently turned 77 and due to my consumption (not TB) of apple (in it&#39;s true liquid form) I am as regular as clockwork (or indeed clockers works).

I will take my leave of you and go about taking my regular constitutional.

I remain, as ever your most humble and obedient servant.

Ironic of Glasgow.

5. Lounge   -   #25
    Originally posted by J&#39;Pol@20 April 2004 - 08:59

Ironic of Glasgow.
    PERFECT&#33;

Well done&#33;
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

6. Lounge   -   #26
    ShareDaddy's Avatar OLD ShareDaddy
    I am glad to hear a few of you missed me, I wish I had the time to interact with you people like I used to, life is so different for me lately, the older my kids have gotten the less and less time I have had for Dad&#39;s pursuits. I am going to try to make regular visits now that I have a few things done around the house, however I am still in the midst of remodeling, currently working on my living/dining and Kitchen as they all share the same ceiling and or walls it is taking forever. I hope to be on daily once again real soon, maybe even post some movies like I used to (maybe), I know I could post some pictures if that still happens around here, let me know. Good talking to you, I really do miss this.

7. Lounge   -   #27
    sArA's Avatar Ex-Moderatererer
    I&#39;ve been here a while too....just can&#39;t seem to get my post count up enough to get me snr member stars (yeah, yeah...it means nowt&#33;...blah blah) Still, Hi Share Daddy, thought you had died&#33;

8. Lounge   -   #28
    And it&#39;s good to know we haven&#39;t been forgotten.

The forum&#39;s Prodigal Sons don&#39;t return nearly often enough, to visit or to stay, ShareDaddy.

Looking forward, then?

-Mark Twain

9. Lounge   -   #29
    sArA's Avatar Ex-Moderatererer
    I just noticed....the difference in member numbers between when J2k joined in nov 2002 and me in feb 2003......extraordinary upsurge huh?

10. Lounge   -   #30
    Originally posted by sara5564@28 April 2004 - 07:48
    I&#39;ve been here a while too....just can&#39;t seem to get my post count up enough to get me snr member stars (yeah, yeah...it means nowt&#33;...blah blah) Still, Hi Share Daddy, thought you had died&#33;&nbsp;
    Sorry, I forgot to mention that we have reclaimed the Prodigal Daughter, as evidenced by the above quote.

-Mark Twain

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast