Thread: Office 11 Beta

Fom More Pictures Go To Http://Wizzandabe.Tk

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Afronaut's Avatar Xenu
    You are total Mikro$oft freak, are you not?

"The day Microsoft makes something that doesn't suck is probably the day they start making vacuum cleaners." -- Ernest Jan Plugge

Ernest said it!

Not me.

Cheers:

-GS-

(should this topic suppose to be in the funny section? or atleast im the lounge area)

(edit:enklish)
    Spoiler: Show

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Dude it syas that the site is temporarily unavailible i tried going to it a few hours ago to see somin else but it said the same thing.

Could you just post up the pics on the reg page on this forum with no link??
    Or fix yur site??

Thanx

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Poster
    It's called Office 2003 now
    And i can't get to your site either, geocities says you exceeded your allocated bandwidth (or something like that).. But oh well, it's not like i need to see the screenshots though, I have seen it for myself first hand, it's a good proggy

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Ynhockey's Avatar Poster
    Bleh i'd never consider using a M$ product except Excel, Messenger and Windows. Even their games suck

Get Corel WordPerfect Office 2002, it's way better than M$ Office (again, except maybe Excel vs. Quattro where Excel is a little better).

M$ sux.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    i no ms products suck, but you ant the only one on this bord, some people would like to see what it looks like.

and the reason my site is down is beacuse i only got 50mb i think bandwith a month. so too many people trying to acsess it per month will make it go offline.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Poster
    Could anyone post a sig?

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    Poster
    Office 11 Beta? I, and the vast majority comprising this forum, downloaded Office 2003 Final towards the latter of last annum.