Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: George W Bush

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Poster
    Hmmmm. . . .I don't get what's sad about it. Who's the folks in it besides the moron himself?

This is sad.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Those are all the faces of US soldiers who have died in Iraq.

George Bush has not been to one funeral of a US soldier killed in the war. You hope he would have made a bit of a effort.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Money Fist's Avatar Che-Che get the yayo
    i h8 people who are PRO anti bush
    just as buggy as road protesters

but hey
    i dunno why he never went any funerals
    seems odd
    maybe he was scared of angry mothers

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Originally posted by Alex H@21 April 2004 - 02:13
    Those are all the faces of US soldiers who have died in Iraq.

George Bush has not been to one funeral of a US soldier killed in the war. You hope he would have made a bit of a effort.
    Too bad you couldn't have used puppy dog faces.

Nothing but utter stock response tripe.

A point could be well made about the war, but to use those photographs to make some sort of sappy statement is just pathetic.

It is an attack on human emotion, nothing more, the basest type of exploitation to win people over. Just simply pathetic.

This coming from a person who has never liked Bush and will never vote for him.

I just hate crap like this. It is propaganda, nothing less. No integrity, just agenda driven emotional manipulation. You will definitely drive people away from your point, rather than towards it with shit like this.

More than that, it is disingenous, the matrix is 30x47 making it equal 1410 or so killed. This is wrong and you can see that the same faces are used over and over agian. Look at the far right row, count down to 29 and 34, same picture.

Thanks for this total piece of shit. I love those people who find some anti-Bush links and post them and giggle. No integrity, just agenda.
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Originally posted by hobbes
    It is an attack on human emotion, nothing more, the basest type of exploitation to win people over. Just simply pathetic.
    Oh, like "These terrorists killed 3000 people and we have to avenge them by killing Afganis and Iraqis?"

Bush has used the emotion card and it worked on the American people, who gave him licence to go to war and put everyone under constant surveilance.

You'll have to forgive people who think that fighting back with the same tricks is the only way to get him out of office.

Oh, btw, I know there are doubles. I didn't create it, but it does include some UK soldiers as well.

Perhaps the artist should just wait a few more weeks until there are enough casualties for doubles to be unnecsesary?

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Originally posted by Alex H+21 April 2004 - 02:48--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Alex H &#064; 21 April 2004 - 02:48)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-hobbes
    Oh, like "These terrorists killed 3000 people and we have to avenge them by killing Afganis and Iraqis?"

Bush has used the emotion card and it worked on the American people, who gave him licence to go to war and put everyone under constant surveilance.

You&#39;ll have to forgive people who think that fighting back with the same tricks is the only way to get him out of office.

Oh, btw, I know there are doubles. I didn&#39;t create it, but it does include some UK soldiers as well.

Perhaps the artist should just wait a few more weeks until there are enough casualties for doubles to be unnecsesary?[/b][/quote]
    Imitation is the most sincere form of flattery.

You accuse George of being a certain way, yet you counter him by mimicry, absolutely hypocrital and absolutely agenda driven.

And, btw, absolutely pathetic.

If you cannot make your point without attempting to manipulate or lie, then STFU because you are no better than the man you wish to denigrate.

Is that difficult to understand, at all.

Lead by example, lead with class and integrity, and you will reach your audience.

Post shit like this and you will alienate would-be allies.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Originally posted by Alex H+20 April 2004 - 21:48--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Alex H @ 20 April 2004 - 21:48)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-hobbes

You&#39;ll have to forgive people who think that fighting back with the same tricks is the only way to get him out of office.

Oh, btw, I know there are doubles. I didn&#39;t create it, but it does include some UK soldiers as well.

Perhaps the artist should just wait a few more weeks until there are enough casualties for doubles to be unnecsesary? [/b][/quote]
    There you go again with that "American people" shit.

I don&#39;t even like Bush but you Alex are screwed up.

You don&#39;t even have your fucking facts straight.

The American people can&#39;t vote on whether we go to war or not...or it wouldn&#39;t have happened. It almost sounds like Spain.

You had this in World News at first.
    What was so Worldnewsworthy? "Ooo look, a picture&#33;&#33;&#33;"

The difference between most Americans on this board and people like you Alex is that we do see both sides. When people say they like Bush it reminds me of folks in movies that blindly follow the anti-christ (yes...that bad). He is so inept, makes obvious budget decisions for the rich, and has started a war with bullshit proof.
    I DON&#39;T LIKE HIM....probably more than you don&#39;t since him being in office affects me more than it does you.

You on the other hand are like a brainwashed Palestinian child, who runs into a crowded mall with a bomb on his back.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

9. Lounge   -   #9
    vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    I&#39;m undecided on this point hobbes...if the families of those men agreed to the use of the faces then fair enough.

it is political fair game in my mind, after all Bush uses images from the events of 9:11 to help his campaign. I&#39;m sure somewhere pictures of the victims of the holocaust were used to make a similar picture of hitler....i am not saying Bush is anything like Hitler. But i do believe that as someone that sent these men to war and ultimately their deaths he should be reminded of the cost of his decisions..if a picture like this is the way to do it or not.

It is no secret that i don&#39;t like Bush, but it&#39;s because of his handling of things at home more than the wars. One thing that i find reprehensable and find hard to believe is his failure to attend at least one funeral, there is no excuse. Perhaps the families of these men should all send videos or photos to Bush to make sure he realises that these were living breathing humans with families that loved them.

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Originally posted by vidcc@21 April 2004 - 03:26
    I&#39;m undecided on this point hobbes...if the families of those men agreed to the use of the faces then fair enough.

it is political fair game in my mind, after all Bush uses images from the events of 9:11 to help his campaign. I&#39;m sure somewhere pictures of the victims of the holocaust were used to make a similar picture of hitler....i am not saying Bush is anything like Hitler. But i do believe that as someone that sent these men to war and ultimately their deaths he should be reminded of the cost of his decisions..if a picture like this is the way to do it or not.

It is no secret that i don&#39;t like Bush, but it&#39;s because of his handling of things at home more than the wars. One thing that i find reprehensable and find hard to believe is his failure to attend at least one funeral, there is no excuse. Perhaps the families of these men should all send videos or photos to Bush to make sure he realises that these were living breathing humans with families that loved them.
    Deception is deception, that is my point, as clearly stated.

I don&#39;t remember a picture of Bin Laden with a picture of dead American comprising it, with an entirely larger scale, without repeats.

It is all about integrity. If there are repeats, let people know. Come totally clean.

I don&#39;t like Bush, did you see that?

I just oppose bullshit to fight bullshit.

It is fine to oppose Bush, but to use deceit to do so makes you no better than the man you oppose.

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast