Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fooling Dc++

I heard that there is a way to fool the hubs that you have more shared than you actually do, anyone know the way?

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Is there a way to fool DC++ to think you have more shared than you actually do?

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    jetje's Avatar former star
    Why would you? :-"

btw one place to post your question is enough, if people know it they will tell.
    Although i must say i don't think this question is a really decent one.
    Cause the hubs have rules and if you abuse them then you probably will get kicked out as soon as they notice it.
    If you don't have much shared then just visit hubs where there are lower or no limits

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    blank BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by henky@20 April 2004 - 11:03
    yes. there is a "hacked" version available which allows you to pick how much you want hubs to "think" that you are sharing and thus get access....

but ...

1)that goes against the p2p system

2)if you dont know where to find it then maybe you shouldnt...

ps. some hubs block this client automatically now anyway
    Shut that cunt’s mouth or I’ll come over there and fuckstart her head.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Poster
    Originally posted by hungrylilboy+20 April 2004 - 15:14--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (hungrylilboy @ 20 April 2004 - 15:14)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-henky@20 April 2004 - 11:03
    yes. there is a "hacked" version available which allows you to pick how much you want hubs to "think" that you are sharing and thus get access....

but ...

1)that goes against the p2p system

2)if you dont know where to find it then maybe you shouldnt...

ps. some hubs block this client automatically now anyway [/b][/quote]
    ive got 3 differnet clients that all can detect the fake sharers and hacked clients
    Open your mind

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Why is this Thread still open?Fucking Leechers.

Kinda reminds me of the Kazaa Lite Cheat&#33;

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    I think it&#39;s so we all get a chance to show a leecher some ass , leech that

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    Poster
    hehe methinks he needs a good spanking
    Open your mind

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    blank BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by tensegg@21 April 2004 - 15:31
    lol
    I just found another "hacked" version which had 3 trojans and 2 different viruses in it when u install it....maybe i should give this guy the link&#33;
    Shut that cunt’s mouth or I’ll come over there and fuckstart her head.

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    Poster
    Originally posted by hungrylilboy+21 April 2004 - 17:58--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (hungrylilboy @ 21 April 2004 - 17:58)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-tensegg@21 April 2004 - 15:31
    lol
    I just found another "hacked" version which had 3 trojans and 2 different viruses in it when u install it....maybe i should give this guy the link&#33; [/b][/quote]
    please do
    Open your mind

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast