Thread: Ronaldo

Poster
    What do you think of this guy?( the Manchester United one) I think at first he was just trying to show off but I think he's getting better now and will be good for United in the future.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Might be a while before we see his best

Be worth the wait though

Just a grateful user!

3. Lounge   -   #3
    DarthInsinuate's Avatar Died in battle
    He definately has potential, and very quick feet - considering he's young though, he's not incredibly fast, or strong, and he doesn't have great creativty or vision

one to watch at Portugal 2004 though
    The Sexay Half Of ABBA And Max: Freelance Plants

4. Lounge   -   #4
    i think he is good and his bird is quite hawt.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    hugoharding's Avatar its changed since 02
    Did you see him against arsenal in the fa cup semi? I don't think he misplaced one pass, everything went exactly where he wanted it. He also has a great ability to draw a foul and earn a free kick with his stepover.

He needs to learn a new trick though. One isn't enough.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Poster
    SHIT

Ok, so he's agile and has pace...but you tap the guy and he goes flying about 50 foot. A true dirty player. No room in my heart for someone like that...

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Poster
    A great prospect, but very much raw material with plenty of talent. He needs developed.

Bear in mind that Ferguson took a group of young lads who won the youth cup and brought them thro' to be the basis of one of the all time great English teams.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    He possibly could go a long way, as he does look pretty promising

Rock On!

9. Lounge   -   #9
    nostalgia's Avatar Frequent visitor
    I he doesn't learn to play effectively once i n a while, he won't make it in English football. I know he is a kind of player you want to see, but football is also about winning and not looking at the same moves over and over again.
    And he should also take some time after each training to practise some crosses, cause if you're a winger then your crosses should be razorsharp.
    -- They tell me tomorrow will never arrive, but I've seen it end a million times. --