Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Attn: Jack White And Loretta Lynn Fans

CrumbCat's Avatar Cachaça or Cachaça
    Now this is an interesting mix - Jack White (White Stripes) and Loretta Lynn (Loretta Lynn). That's right - they have put together a new CD....and I am providing you with all the details.....enjoy! (I will when it's available)

Artist: Loretta Lynn
    Album Title: Van Lear Rose
    Date of Release: Apr 27, 2004

1. Van Lear Rose - 3:50
    2. Portland, Oregon - 3:50
    3. Trouble on the Line - 2:22
    4. Family Tree - 3:04
    5. Have Mercy on Me - 2:35
    6. High on a Mountain - 2:44
    7. Little Red Shoes - 2:44
    8. God Has No Mistakes - 1:45
    9. Women's Prison - 4:17
    10. This Old House - 1:57
    11. Mad Mrs. Leroy Brown - 3:39
    12. Miss Being Mrs. - 2:50
    13. Story of My Life - 2:40

Image Resized
    [img]http://ee.domaindlx.com/CrumbCat/Images/loretta_lynn_1.JPG' width='200' height='120' border='0' alt='click for full size view'>
    Image Resized
    [img]http://ee.domaindlx.com/CrumbCat/Images/loretta_lynn_2.JPG' width='200' height='120' border='0' alt='click for full size view'>
    Image Resized
    [img]http://ee.domaindlx.com/CrumbCat/Images/loretta_lynn_3.JPG' width='200' height='120' border='0' alt='click for full size view'>
    Image Resized
    [img]http://ee.domaindlx.com/CrumbCat/Images/loretta_lynn_4.JPG' width='200' height='120' border='0' alt='click for full size view'>

2. Music   -   #2
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    I read about this in the local NewsPaper the other day.

3. Music   -   #3
    brotherdoobie's Avatar Long live Hissyfit BT Rep: +1
    Sounds interesting.
    I like weird collaborations

Long Live Music!

Peace brotherdoobie

4. Music   -   #4
    Kentucky Women!

5. Music   -   #5
    brotherdoobie's Avatar Long live Hissyfit BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@21 April 2004 - 03:17
    Kentucky Women!
    I met a few wild ones myself!
    I will never try to out drink one again...ever!

Peace brotherdoobie

6. Music   -   #6
    Jibbler's Avatar proud member of MDS
    its out: Loretta_Lynn-Van_Lear_Rose-(Retail)-2004-RTB 04-21-04 :music1:
    Proud member of MDS

7. Music   -   #7
    CrumbCat's Avatar Cachaça or Cachaça
    Originally posted by Jibbler@21 April 2004 - 19:34
    its out:  Loretta_Lynn-Van_Lear_Rose-(Retail)-2004-RTB 04-21-04 :music1:
    Damn.......get that SoulSeek 152 or 153 going and c'mon back.....you are still the King of the new releases. I wish I could get into those channels you have acces to for all the new stuff...........

No Bug Versions:

SoulSeek 152

SoulSeek 153

So - when can we expect you?

CC

8. Music   -   #8
    actually, alot of my sites all went down overnight.. seems there is some sort of US led internet piracy crackdown that happened today, including some of the big ripping groups. Most of them were groups that rip software/movies/games, though there was a mention of the ripping group aPC in there as well.

As usual, its nothing we haven't seen before, but for precautionary reasons, most of the major groups have shut down their sites for a few days until it passes over.

Link #1

Link #2

Vote Bush out of office! There is still time to remove this sick fucking christian before he sends all your kids to war......... Fuck the FCC, fuck Ashcroft, and save Howard Stern :helpsmile:
    Proud member of MDS

9. Music   -   #9
    Originally posted by Jibbler@22 April 2004 - 20:30
    actually, alot of my sites all went down overnight.. seems there is some sort of US led internet piracy crackdown that happened today, including some of the big ripping groups.  Most of them were groups that rip software/movies/games, though there was a mention of the ripping group aPC in there as well.

As usual, its nothing we haven't seen before, but for precautionary reasons, most of the major groups have shut down their sites for a few days until it passes over.

Link #1

Link #2

Vote Bush out of office!  There is still time to remove this sick fucking christian before he sends all your kids to war.........  Fuck the FCC, fuck Ashcroft, and save Howard Stern :helpsmile:
    Yeah somebody Posted this in the Lounge and also in our soulseek room today.

Do not really know what to think about it.

10. Music   -   #10
    Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@22 April 2004 - 21:31
    Yeah somebody Posted this in the Lounge and also in our soulseek room today.

Do not really know what to think about it.
    I doubt it really effects any of us, most likely, it will just slow the spread of goods to us. I don't want to hi-jack this thread with my anti-Bush banter, but I would the opportunity to make a quick point. The Patriot Act gives the government totalitarian powers over the internet, allowing them access to nearly anything we do online, all in the interest of protecting national security.

It won't be long before they try to associate filesharing and improper use of the internet with terrorism. The US gov't will lead you to believe that filesharing costs the music/gaming/entertainment industry money. Soon, they will try to convince the public that the lost revenue is being used to build bombs or arm terrorists.

We must get that facist Bush out of office, and take control of this country again. Bush is making us a target, by violating the lives of everyday Americans.

Sorry, for my little rant. I now leave your thread in peace. Sorry CrumbCat.
    Proud member of MDS

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast