Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is This Site Legit?

bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT
    i don;t think so

anyone know??

http://centraldownload.org/

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    4play's Avatar knob jockey
    seems to be i just got the latest streets album off it. looks pretty crappy though.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    What's not legit about it They have torrent files that you use with bittorrent. were u thinking they were hosting full movie files???

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT
    Originally posted by freak@20 April 2004 - 13:25
    What's not legit about it They have torrent files that you use with bittorrent. were u thinking they were hosting full movie files???
    i never used biotorrent before so i did'nt know what they look like thanx for clearing that up

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    It works for me.
    Need a cheap/easy way of modding your xbox? Check this out.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Originally posted by bujub22+20 April 2004 - 20:29--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bujub22 @ 20 April 2004 - 20:29)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-freak@20 April 2004 - 13:25
    What&#39;s not legit about it &nbsp; They have torrent files that you use with bittorrent. were u thinking they were hosting full movie files???
    i never used biotorrent before so i did&#39;nt know what they look like thanx for clearing that up [/b][/quote]
    yep NP

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    keyser_soze's Avatar Poster
    I might have this all wrong but we don&#39;t post torrent files do we????

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    yes thats correct we can&#39;t directly post torrent file on the forum but u can post links to bittorrent sites.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    keyser_soze's Avatar Poster
    Ok I just thought there was a hidden bit somewhere You never know with BT it just seems to get more and more bizarre the more I look into it I&#39;ve used this board for a while and only just got into bt lately, I am already registered with this board and have been for a while but we don&#39;t put in BT links, so I got s/nova from here as a good place to start but the site and board is a pain to access, so I joined
    Torrent addiction which had a great easy to use board and a tracker so that went well for 5 days, now thats been shut down I dunno where to go now?? Is this part of the bittorent way of doing things that I need to register with loads of different boards which I could&#39;nt get to know the members of them all because I hav&#39;nt time(ending up with them just thinking I&#39;m a board whore leecher) or am I just having a run of bad luck with the 1&#39;s I&#39;m joining? Another thing that baffles me is how we can post emule hash&#39;s and sig2dat&#39;s but not torrent links? and how come snova can get away with it but other boards can&#39;t. :helpsmile:

I&#39;m sure there&#39;s all good reason for this but I&#39;m just letting you know what a BT noob things of it first impressions

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    hmm can&#39;t really help u there i don&#39;t know any really good BT boards except bytemonsoon but that site is no longer up atm... Also Im not really sure why u can&#39;t post torrent files here but I don&#39;t really see a point in questioning it. maybe they will add a forum to do so someday

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast