Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Port Scanners

JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    I often get port scan by some little pillock but tonight I've had the same person trying, they have atepmted to get thru my firewall 132 times in the last 2 hours

Please someone tell me what's the point?

To me these people are nothing more than taggers, we see grafiti artists paiting really good art, ok it's still criminal damage but at least there's talent, then you get taggers, nerdy little twats who simply spray their name or nickname.
    Port Scanners are the same, there's no reason for anyone to hit me, I ain't got anything to hide and hav'nt done anything wrong.

It's so pathetic, I picture some spotty little geek sitting there all day with his mother telling him to take out the trash while he sits there scanning with one hand and wanking over a lingere catalog with the other, what a complete dork

To anyone who reads this and does that sort of thing, you're a nerd, a geek, a sad looser who seriously needs to get a life although I doubt you even know there's a world out there beyond your bedroom door with the poster of Kylie and Jason on it and even if you did go out people would laugh at you cos you're such a dork.

Pathetic little fuckers.

Come to my house and meet me face to face and we'll sort this like men instead of hiding like a scared little rabbit!

Twats

Ahhh, I feel better for that

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

2. Lounge   -   #2
    scribblec's Avatar Poster
    why did u just go and describe me ey???

3. Lounge   -   #3
    bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT
    send them a virus back or post the ip if u got it on your system?

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Poster
    NAT Router might help mate.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Scrib if you do that for giggles and for no real reason then I have just descibed you.

@Buj.......I would but there's no telling if that is actually their IP, it's listed as an aol user but thanks to things like NoIP.com you may be hitting an inocent person.
    Thats what makes me so angry, they don't have the bollocks to do it openly, they have to hide like little poofters, "Oh I don't wanna get caught by anyone, I'm a scardy cat"

Sad, very very sad

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Gemby!'s Avatar Poster
    i busk for fun - thats just sad
    Single handedly destroying the NHS from the inside

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Double Agent
    Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@20 April 2004 - 13:23
    Scrib if you do that for giggles and for no real reason then I have just descibed you.

@Buj.......I would but there's no telling if that is actually their IP, it's listed as an aol user but thanks to things like NoIP.com you may be hitting an inocent person.
    Thats what makes me so angry, they don't have the bollocks to do it openly, they have to hide like little poofters, "Oh I don't wanna get caught by anyone, I'm a scardy cat"

Sad, very very sad

Jonno B)
    first of all, Junno, you dont know what the hell you are talking about

sometimes the warnings you see in ur firewall may just be internet background noise, or just websites you have visited trying to see if you are still on their server. sure you have script kiddies knocking at ur door just to see if it is locked but you have a firewall, what are you afriad of? They are not even flooding ur computer with useless traffic why are you so upset about?

it's sad to see somebody who has a life to get so angry over some background noise on the internet, seems very immature.

btw, no-ip.com is a dns service not a proxy server. You register a domain name for ur website like klboard.no-ip.com and when u type that in ur browse it resolves to machine-readable numbers that are called ip address and a website is displayed.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@20 April 2004 - 22:11
    I often get port scan by some little pillock but tonight I've had the same person trying, they have atepmted to get thru my firewall 132 times in the last 2 hours

Please someone tell me what's the point?

To me these people are nothing more than taggers, we see grafiti artists paiting really good art, ok it's still criminal damage but at least there's talent, then you get taggers, nerdy little twats who simply spray their name or nickname.
    Port Scanners are the same, there's no reason for anyone to hit me, I ain't got anything to hide and hav'nt done anything wrong.

It's so pathetic, I picture some spotty little geek sitting there all day with his mother telling him to take out the trash while he sits there scanning with one hand and wanking over a lingere catalog with the other, what a complete dork

To anyone who reads this and does that sort of thing, you're a nerd, a geek, a sad looser who seriously needs to get a life although I doubt you even know there's a world out there beyond your bedroom door with the poster of Kylie and Jason on it and even if you did go out people would laugh at you cos you're such a dork.

Pathetic little fuckers.

Come to my house and meet me face to face and we'll sort this like men instead of hiding like a scared little rabbit!

Twats

Ahhh, I feel better for that

Jonno B)
    Jonno while you were writing that post I was copying a Kylie cd to hard disk.
    <span style='color:blue'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>If you are not easily embarrassed
    Then make your move</span></span>

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Don&#39;t call me Junno and don&#39;t talk to me like a child.

132 times in the last 2 hours
    Same IP, thats just a site checking or internet noise is it?

Yes I get wound up about it cos this is my pc, I paid for it, they can fuck off, how would you like it if I came and started picking the locks on your doors?
    same thing&#33;

Obviously you like to do this sort of thing for fun, that puts you in the bracket which I described.

But&#33;......If you&#39;re one of thse attaking people for revenge or because they have done some bad shit thats different.

Bottom line, this is an aol user, they are trying to get access to MY pc, what does pc stand for?

PERSONAL computer&#33;&#33;

I don&#39;t wanna here shit about maybe it&#39;s noise, it&#39;s not noise, it&#39;s not a site, I&#39;ve only been on 3 sites tonight, 2 of which are mine and this one.

Jonno B)

Edit @Sexfem.....I said Kylie and Jason, big difference
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Double Agent
    i guess their tatics are working. they dont need to gain access to ur computer, you&#39;ll just get a heart attack and die, just what they hoped for

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast