Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How Possible Is This To Do?

Project 64k, my friend...

And i've found some of my friends, and some kids off irc that want to play, so i'm going to bust out the game soon, so i'll give the details of it after.

.....now if i could only get the controls to run smoother .....

2. Games   -   #12
    Well for now I'm not going to try it, for i cant get the controls right at all. Everything in the game runs fine, yet because of the keyboard+mouse, it plays like ass

3. Games   -   #13
    Thats why its best to play it on the console....

4. Games   -   #14
    Yet theres no online on the console.....

5. Games   -   #15
    Then dont play online.

6. Games   -   #16
    i had my settings for the controller set up quite nicely, it was just like back in the day when we didnt use mouses to look around in FPS, but i lost my configuration and im too lazy to set up the controls again.

7. Games   -   #17
    ya, i remember i had perfect dark a while ago on an emulator, and the controls were fine, just i cant get this so that its playable

8. Games   -   #18
    Why not just use a gamepad ? I've got my Wingman setup just like the real '64, except for the L button. Works great.

9. Games   -   #19
    Originally posted by opivykid@22 April 2004 - 12:04
    ya, i remember i had perfect dark a while ago on an emulator, and the controls were fine, just i cant get this so that its playable
    Speaking of Perfect Dark....what the hell happened to the sequel that Rare was producing?

Its like its been wiped off the face of the earth....

10. Games   -   #20
    Originally posted by Manny Roscoe+22 April 2004 - 20:12--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Manny Roscoe @ 22 April 2004 - 20:12)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-opivykid@22 April 2004 - 12:04
    Speaking of Perfect Dark....what the hell happened to the sequel that Rare was producing?

Its like its been wiped off the face of the earth.... [/b][/quote]
    Well, the last date I saw was "late 2005" - and that was last year, before they defected to Microshit ( F*ckin traitor asswipes ), so don&#39;t hold yer breath - either in limbo or gone, I&#39;m afraid.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast