Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How Possible Is This To Do?

Lick My Lovepump
    Originally posted by fred devliegher+22 April 2004 - 19:26--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (fred devliegher @ 22 April 2004 - 19:26)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Manny Roscoe@22 April 2004 - 20:12
    <!--QuoteBegin-opivykid
    @22 April 2004 - 12:04
    ya, i remember i had perfect dark a while ago on an emulator, and the controls were fine, just i cant get this so that its playable

Speaking of Perfect Dark....what the hell happened to the sequel that Rare was producing?

Its like its been wiped off the face of the earth....
    Well, the last date I saw was "late 2005" - and that was last year, before they defected to Microshit ( F*ckin traitor asswipes ), so don&#39;t hold yer breath - either in limbo or gone, I&#39;m afraid. [/b][/quote]
    Yes, they betrayed gamers because Nintendo sold them.

2. Games   -   #22
    Originally posted by Mad Cat+22 April 2004 - 20:28--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mad Cat @ 22 April 2004 - 20:28)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by fred devliegher@22 April 2004 - 19:26
    Originally posted by Manny Roscoe@22 April 2004 - 20:12
    <!--QuoteBegin-opivykid
    @22 April 2004 - 12:04
    ya, i remember i had perfect dark a while ago on an emulator, and the controls were fine, just i cant get this so that its playable

Speaking of Perfect Dark....what the hell happened to the sequel that Rare was producing?

Its like its been wiped off the face of the earth....

Well, the last date I saw was "late 2005" - and that was last year, before they defected to Microshit ( F*ckin traitor asswipes ), so don&#39;t hold yer breath - either in limbo or gone, I&#39;m afraid.
    Yes, they betrayed gamers because Nintendo sold them. [/b][/quote]
    I know, I know...

[grumble mode] But I can&#39;t blame Ninty, can I ? Those Brits are just an easy target [/grumble mode]

3. Games   -   #23
    Nightwolf's Avatar Old Guy
    You could always connect your N64 controller to your PC...

http://www.wishtech.com/

4. Games   -   #24
    fred devliegher : i was thinking of getting a gamepad. How do they work with other games, as in like UT2k4, and other games like that? Are most games compatible with gamepads?

Nightwolf : I&#39;ve always wanted one of those. Found a REALLY cheap, and somewhat ghetto version of it for like &#036;13, so I&#39;m thinking of that also...

5. Games   -   #25
    Poster
    gamepads just simply don&#39;t work on FPS full stop................................

mouse/keyboard are the ultimate setup for it&#33;
    <span style='color:white'>______________________</span><span style='color:white'>______________________</span>

[ eMule Verifieds | Simple Guide Burning Bin/Cue Files | Kazaa Lite Codec Pack ]

6. Games   -   #26
    Originally posted by opivykid@23 April 2004 - 05:34
    fred devliegher : i was thinking of getting a gamepad. How do they work with other games, as in like UT2k4, and other games like that? Are most games compatible with gamepads?

Nightwolf : I&#39;ve always wanted one of those. Found a REALLY cheap, and somewhat ghetto version of it for like &#036;13, so I&#39;m thinking of that also...
    WASD and mouse beat any pad hands-down for FPS&#39;s. If you&#39;re planning on just playing UT2004, don&#39;t bother.

If racing is your thing, get a wheel. Expensive but oh so nice.

If it&#39;s flight sims, get a stick.

For everything else, or if you&#39;re on a low budget, get a pad. A decent one will set you back &#036;20, the dual-analog cordless variety three times as much. They work with nearly all recent games (check the specs or the back of the box to be sure), a lot of oldies and emulators, but don&#39;t try to mix a USB pad with DOS games. One stick and 8-10 buttons should be enough.

I&#39;m using the cheap-ass Logitech Wingman Action Pad, and so far it&#39;s worked fine for me.

7. Games   -   #27
    about perfect dark, i remember reading something about they are planning to release the sequal after halo 2 has came and gone...

8. Games   -   #28
    Nightwolf's Avatar Old Guy
    I agree that it&#39;s much easier to use the mouse for aiming/looking, but I just can&#39;t stand using the keyboard to move. My fingers get all cramped up. So I hold my Gravis gamepad on my lap and use the analog stick with my left thumb to move, while using the mouse to aim and shoot. Works great (for me at least).

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123