Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help, Doesn't Work

help, i used to kazaa lite k++ then it started to not work. it would just say not responding everytime i tryed to run it. so i gave klite resurrection a try and i get the same problem. when i run it, i just see nothing and it says "not responding" can anyone help me?

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    masterpiece21's Avatar 5C 12.24.42
    Ok heres ur best bet,un-install all kazaa and k-lite programs from ur computer and then go to search and delte everything kazaa related in ur comp.THEN install a new copy like 2.5.0 which u can get from musclemans sig thanx muscleman and all who made it,its refreshing

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    h1
    There's a program that removes Kazaa from your computer completely, I just can't remember the name.

And "it doesn't work" doesn't adequately describe your problem.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    It's called kcleanup, I have it on my site but it's down at the moment, I would post you a ddl, but I'd get my ass kicked, If I can find another link to it I'll post it, but maybe you can find one. KCleanup

EDIT: link removed by me

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    h1
    You're advertising someone else's site, apparently you'll get your ass beat down for that too.

Look:

]http://[too much advertising, will end up like this]

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Originally posted by haxor41789@21 April 2004 - 20:44
    There's a program that removes Kazaa from your computer completely, I just can't remember the name.

And "it doesn't work" doesn't adequately describe your problem.
    well basically the program just doesn't run. i get to the screen where it says "Kazaa Lite Resurrection" at the top, but the rest of the screen is white and after like 3 secs it says "not responding"

and if i use the kazaa remover thing, i'll still have the files i dled right?

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Originally posted by haxor41789@22 April 2004 - 02:50
    You're advertising someone else's site, apparently you'll get your ass beat down for that too.

Look:

http://[too much advertising, will end up like this]

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    Out of The Ordinary
    :

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    h1

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    muchspl2
    congrats, you and netwiser are in the word filter ;lol:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast