Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Mind Games, Your Comp Can Read Your Mind

Computers are becomming smarter, here is a little flash site that will stun you

go here and be amazed
    http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/mind.php

Note - if you know how this works, or have seen it b4 , plz dont spoil it for others

i might do a post later and see if ppl can work it out

2. Lounge   -   #2
    enoughfakefiles's Avatar Ad ministrator
    Say yes paul.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Make sure you do the maths correctly and this works 100% of the time,
    if its wrong its only because you didnt add it up correctly

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Aaron_T's Avatar A duck is watching.
    ive seen that before and it still amazes me!

how is that accomplished i wonder
    Those who dont learn from the past are doomed to repeat It.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Originally posted by Azzz@21 April 2004 - 11:41
    ive seen that before and it still amazes me!

how is that accomplished i wonder
    PM me and I'll tell you.

The trick is actually bogus.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

7. Lounge   -   #7
    I tried it twice and it worked both times....

Tell me how it works....

8. Lounge   -   #8
    bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT
    http://www.magiciansonline.com/guest/guestbook.html

this was funny to me ,site talkin bout when fox first air'd magic reveiled

9. Lounge   -   #9
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Right from the first start of this exposure,it made me sick to know that there are fellow magicians,if you can call them that.And I don't see to me when you dedicate your life, something wether it's magic or really anything you work hard at it your sweat and tear's and a piece of your soul manefesses into it and it begins to treat you right and it takes many hours maybe even years... but you get my meaning. what im trying to say is that a real magician a true magician would never reveal what took hours of hard work to perfect, it's exactly like an artist who try's to sell a piece of art,he put's his price on his art he never truly gets what he believes it is worth why...because you cant put a price on something that a little piece of your heart put together.. it's sad but true....but whats really sad is coming across some magician and I loosley say that who obviously went to a magic shop grabbed a few tricks read the instructions and performed them live on t.v with maybe 15 minutes of practice thats the real shame on fox things are that bad they had to run this slop... I feel for all our fellow magicians once a magician always a magician keep it magical i mean it finess is much more magical than slop and those who know what im talking about im sure they agree.still it hurts a little but cmon you know all those hour's that we put in is what seperates us from them continue to wow them magically yours melican dragon P.S buy the way ive boy-cotted everything that was responsible for this.. I suggest you do the same the more the merrier... take care of yourselves...

I found it funny too, I like them programmes

I think that the Fox network truly believes that they are airing a program which will get good ratings because it is what the general public wants to see. But, can't they see that they hurt other people while doing it. Not just the big names like The Pendragons, or Copperfield etc. but the little guys like me. I am an amateur magician who spends hard earned cash and lots of personal time rehearsing, promoting and performing magic just to make a few bucks and to satisfy my own personal needs based on my enjoyment performing magic. I am now always confronted by someone (who has seen the Fox shows of course) with heckling in mind because they know how something is done or so they think they do. Even if they are wrong about the method, the effect is still spoiled to some degree because they think they know how I did something. Of course journalism is supposed to be an expression of free speech etc. but sometimes exercised restraint is more important. Fox has ruined magic in some ways. Valentino and the new guy are basically magic whores who have sold themselves for a few dollars which doubtlessly will be spent and gone in no time. Valentino's comment that he did it to better magic and to induce more creativity in magic is a crock and he knows it. Just read his Magic Magazine interview. He is nothing but a liar, a cheat and an irresponsible, sad individual who really isn't a very good magician on top of all that as seen by his performances in the Fox "specials". Mr. Valentino, get a life, on your own time and with your own balls if you have any left. You do not deserve all the attention you have thus far received and I hope you never, ever gain from magic again as a performer or by any other means

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Samurai's Avatar Usenet Fanboy
    Seen these all before... they're good but if you backward-engineer the physics of the program you'll see how it's done.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast