Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Kazaa Not Working

sometime program works in the background and u even wont know

i had the same problem has u ,if u had earlier versions of kazaa or klite.then thats ur problem.i formatted my pc and it worked ,but for u ,try good antivirus and adware ,and spyboot, or even window washer might help to clean up.

if this doesnt fix it then ur rejistry is corrupt, get system mechanic and fix ur registry

2. File Sharing   -   #22
    Poster
    Have you tried "system restore" back to a time when you knew KL was working?

I know it's been suggested before but do try the "repair" option on your XP installation disk - this can untie some knots that may have crept into your system.

welcome back MM (1.0 or the other!&#33
    DOWNLOADING IS FUN - SHARING IS SUBLIME
    When all else fails - read the instructions!!!
    LEEDS UNITED - WE'LL BE BACK

3. File Sharing   -   #23
    BANNED
    if its working in safe mode then its your enviroment (something is mixing right with klite)

4. File Sharing   -   #24
    i'm havin same problem, damn program won't run

5. File Sharing   -   #25
    Got a strong feeling that it might have been the latest windows automatic update, as it updated as soon as I got back from holiday, then kazaa wouldnt work. As other people are having the same problems at the same time is sounds likely.

So what are the best alternatives to real, norton and symantec? not sure what to change.

6. File Sharing   -   #26
    muchspl2
    real player is the best y0!

7. File Sharing   -   #27
    Samuri Jack
    what up peoples.
    im fresh on the block.

my shit aint workin either. i aint had problems
    before yahoo DSL came into my life, but now this shit aint connecting
    and im startin ta get heated.

odd thing thou... my boys connection works fine with cable.

could it be my DSL, the port #(1214) or, this suddan
    "mysterious outbreak" of renegade p.c.'s and software?

8. File Sharing   -   #28
    Couldnt handle it anymore so i formatted and reinstalled windows, now everything works great! nice and fast. Decided to go for avg antivirus instead of norton, not sure if its as good but it must be better having one process running compared to nortons twenty.

9. File Sharing   -   #29
    Originally posted by timdh5@23 April 2004 - 11:13
    Got a strong feeling that it might have been the latest windows automatic update, as it updated as soon as I got back from holiday, then kazaa wouldnt work. As other people are having the same problems at the same time is sounds likely.

So what are the best alternatives to real, norton and symantec? not sure what to change.
    You could be right there bro, I had the same problem when my daughter clicked ok for an update from wondows and the mofo's installed that piece of crap sp2 on my pc. Took me a week to get the mofo back out. this was on the german xp version.

10. File Sharing   -   #30
    Poster
    I thought SP2 was still in Beta phase (Microcrud say it's at RC1 status) so I wouldn't touch it with a bargepole!

PS Tensegg - wanna swap teams? The golf courses's are better where your mob play and I think Leeds are on their way to the conference (that's my reward for 48 years of unquestioning loyalty)!
    DOWNLOADING IS FUN - SHARING IS SUBLIME
    When all else fails - read the instructions!!!
    LEEDS UNITED - WE'LL BE BACK

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast