Thread: Msn Messenger

Poster
    Right next to the weapons of mass destructions
    How do i stop Msn messenger from appearing on my taskbar when i try to log in to hotmail through internet explorer? ALSO, i am using windows xp and i was wondering if it is possible to delete msn messenger for one user(for example person "x") and still another user (for example person "y") can use it?

<span style='font-family:Geneva'><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'> &quot;Its all fun and games till someone looses an eye......THEN its a sport&#33;&#33;&quot;
    - danyj</span></span></span>

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Poster
    are you talking about Deleting Msn Messenger or something else?

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Once you get rid of MSN, it&#39;s gone for all users. You can just go to Add and remove programs and then add and remove windows components to remove it. You should be able to configure when MSN starts in it&#39;s configuration menu. BTW, why use MSN? There are other programs, such as trillian which can handle multiple protocols if you use more than one IM program.

Now Windows messenger is another story.

-- Xero Grid --
    <span style='color:green'>Supertrick XG Forums</span> | Supertrick XG - Your solution to ads, pop-ups, malicious code, and the rest of the garbage just floating around the web.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Guillaume's Avatar Kentish old lady BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Have a look here...

And in a few minutes Messenger will be no more&#33;

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Poster
    i think danyj ment windows messenger not msn messenger. I could be wrong tho

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Poster
    Right next to the weapons of mass destructions
    lol.......i meant MSN messenger and not windows messenger. Anyways i dont think ni can disable Msn messenger for one user while another user can still use it. Oh well

<span style='font-family:Geneva'><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'> &quot;Its all fun and games till someone looses an eye......THEN its a sport&#33;&#33;&quot;
    - danyj</span></span></span>

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Originally posted by danyj@22 April 2004 - 11:11
    lol.......i meant MSN messenger and not windows messenger. Anyways i dont think ni can disable Msn messenger for one user while another user can still use it. Oh well
    Ya why don&#39;t we rename it Messenger Pop up when trying to help . B)