Thread: Ghost In The Shell 2 - Innocence Subtitles?

Hello!
    Does anyone have or know where I could get english subtitles for Ghost In The Shell 2 - Innocence? I know it hasn't been out for long but maybe somebody with japanese/english skills has made himself busy with this... Looks great but it's a bit silly to watch it if U don't know what's going on...
    Life is a bug, then You crash!

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Can you post a hash for ghost in the shell 2?
    Try checking google for subtitles is all i can say, try searching for fan subs.
    Sorry i cant help more.

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Poster
    before some group will make a fansub (I have only seen cams of it so far, and the quality has left a lot to be wished) there'll have to come some better raws I think ^^

I din't even watch it since the qual was so bad and I had a hard time hearing what was being said and since my japanese ain't all to well developed yet I will wait for some better version to come out.

you can always check out divxstation.com, they don't have any now, but they are usually pretty fast in getting subs.

Good thing tho is that the licence went to Go Fish Pictures (it's a company related to Dreamworks) so we might actually see a 'good' eng dub for the first time even ;P

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Thanx for replying !
    I already checked with google but found nothing, the movie really seems to be too fresh for subs...
    but here's the hashes:

Ghost.in.the.Shell.2.-.Innocence.Mo4TS.avi

Ghost.in.the.Shell.2.-.Innocence.Mo4TS.avi

damn it, why won't those sig2dat-urls show correctly!?!? hope U can get it anyway... although I've seen sig2dat signatures working here, if I take them directly from klite's k-sig they won't work ...
    Life is a bug, then You crash!