Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Should I Take Webby Of Ignore On Msn

your opinions please, he is a mentalist and keeps spamming me his gay forum, should i take him off ignore therefore?

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    I don't know if you know but you know that we are not allowed to you know talk about you know members who have been like you know banned you know?

3. Lounge   -   #3
    pusher's Avatar The New Moral
    I think I just walked into an episode of My So-Called Life. :helpsmile:
    The color of this signature is really blue. If you see otherwise, please adjust your monitor settings.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by pusher@22 April 2004 - 10:58
    I think I just walked into an episode of My So-Called Life. :helpsmile:
    I miss that show.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Buy the DVD boxed set. You can also catch re-runs on TV sometimes (there's a TV channel that's playing it but I can't remember what channel it is.)
    The color of this signature is really blue. If you see otherwise, please adjust your monitor settings.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Originally posted by pusher@22 April 2004 - 12:06
    Buy the DVD boxed set. You can also catch re-runs on TV sometimes (there's a TV channel that's playing it but I can't remember what channel it is.)
    channel gay-as-fuck.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Originally posted by [N][O][B]@22 April 2004 - 02:10

channel gay-as-fuck.
    That's the one!

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by [N][O][B]+22 April 2004 - 11:10--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ([N][O] @ 22 April 2004 - 11:10)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-pusher@22 April 2004 - 12:06
    Buy the DVD boxed set.&nbsp; You can also catch re-runs on TV sometimes (there&#39;s a TV channel that&#39;s playing it but I can&#39;t remember what channel it is.)

channel gay-as-fuck.
    [/quote]
    Cool, I will get the one known as Spider_dude to record it for me. he has all those types of channels.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1
    I don&#39;t know if you know but you know that we are not allowed to you know talk about you know members who have been like you know banned you know?
    they know that we know that they know

F.R.I.E.N.D.S

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

10. Lounge   -   #10
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Originally posted by Withcheese+22 April 2004 - 13:18--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Withcheese @ 22 April 2004 - 13:18)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-&#091;N
    Buy the DVD boxed set.&nbsp; You can also catch re-runs on TV sometimes (there&#39;s a TV channel that&#39;s playing it but I can&#39;t remember what channel it is.)
    channel gay-as-fuck. [/b][/quote]
    Cool, I will get the one known as Spider_dude to record it for me. he has all those types of channels. [/b][/quote]
    Including the National Gepographic Channel

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast