Thread: Cbs Diana Documentary

Does anyone know if this is available on the net. i live in the uk and it has been forbidden to be shown over here due to its lack of taste and decency bla bla bla stif upper lip crap. has anyone seen it yet and where an we get it?

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Poster
    i just replied to your friends thread - and the same advice applies here pal - i have seen it on irc aswell

hope it helps mate
    <span style='color:red'>&quot;a favour wil kill you faster than a bullet...........&quot;</span>

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    friend?....... who? first i have heard of it.

i dont know how to use irc...oh well

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Poster
    sorry mate - thought you posted a request for the latest friends episode aswell - so i replied to that message with more deatialed advice

irc is pretty easy to use if you follow the guides in this fourm

actaully i live in the uk aswell, have been wondering what all the fuss is about. ill try and download it later today. ill post a hash for it when its downloaded and put it in my shared folder for you

all the best
    <span style='color:red'>&quot;a favour wil kill you faster than a bullet...........&quot;</span>

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    the fuss was (i think) they reinacted her last moments of her life (when she was dying in the car that is) using cgi effects...i think...i dont think its a real image.

thanks newcombe6. very kind of u to do so. i&#39;l keep checking in this thread for it.

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Poster
    yeah i heard that aswell - and theve got police photo&#39;s from the scene apparently - nothuing too graphic though.

ill try and finish it today pal - but im downloading kill bill 2 aswell so it may finish in a couple of days. ill post it when its done bud

and yeah - irc is a bit fo a pain in the arse when you first start - but once ur used to it youll very rarely use anything else - its excellent.

k-lite so bloody simple and easy to use - i often come back to it mind

a lot of people on this forum use irc, and also bittorent (you mite wanna try that - its very simple to use. if you download a program called &#39;abc&#39; - its very similiar to kazaa), so any problems let me know and ill try and walk you through it. or post questions - someone will help trust me

all the best

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    im familiar with torrents. just dont know much about irc.

kill bill 2. got the 1cd divx from suprnova last nite. discovered that its not that much different to the 3cd rip in terms of quality so if u not half way through the 3cd dl yet then u should switch over to the 1cd version if ur begining to lose patience. unless u want to watch it on ur tv then carry on dl-ing the 3cd.

when i can think of some questions i&#39;l be sure to ask u later. bye4now