Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Which P2p?

I see on this board that people are complaining about problems doing certain things on certain p2ps........I had assumed that by now everyone would use a combination for different purposes and if they had a problem move onto the next one?

Is that not the case?

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Poster
    Was that a rhetorical question?
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think "Ok, this is the limit".
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Originally posted by 4th gen+23 April 2004 - 01:32--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (4th gen &#064; 23 April 2004 - 01:32)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Was that a rhetorical question?[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-Chevy
    @23 April 2004 - 01:25
    I see on this board that people are complaining about problems doing certain things on certain p2ps[/quote]

Not really.....A remark, a suggestion, but also a "why the feck are you not using more than one" kinda thing (in a recommendation kinda way)

edit - just thought - does all that add up to being rhetorical?

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Poster
    There&#39;s nothing worse than a rhetorical question, you know what I mean?

And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think &quot;Ok, this is the limit&quot;.
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Originally posted by 4th gen@23 April 2004 - 01:54

Yes - obviously

Do you really think I didn&#39;t know that?

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Poster
    Originally posted by Chevy+23 April 2004 - 01:02--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Chevy @ 23 April 2004 - 01:02)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-4th gen@23 April 2004 - 01:54

Yes - obviously

Do you really think I didn&#39;t know that? [/b][/quote]
    You&#39;re not serious?
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think &quot;Ok, this is the limit&quot;.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Originally posted by 4th gen+23 April 2004 - 02:04--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (4th gen &#064; 23 April 2004 - 02:04)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Chevy@23 April 2004 - 01:02
    <!--QuoteBegin-4th gen
    @23 April 2004 - 01:54

Yes - obviously

Do you really think I didn&#39;t know that?
    You&#39;re not serious? [/b][/quote]
    no

edit- was being counter rhetorical then rhetorical......my only point was a recommendation to people to have a variety of p2ps

8. File Sharing   -   #8

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    Originally posted by GrubMe@23 April 2004 - 02:13
    https://filesharingtalk.com/index.php?showtopic=100938
    Thankyou - a list of programs that illustrates my point.......

....btw - my last post in this thread as I was making a statement (which I wasn&#39;t too bothered about to start with) and not an issue

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    muchspl2
    welcome chevy

you seem to have a leg up on thing&#39;s (read: have some smarts)
    I have tried to tell people not to limit themselves to any 1 p2p even after they have problems, but some people are just plain stupid :/
    https://filesharingtalk.com/index.php?showt...=0&#entry978515

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast