Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: What Music Are You Ripping?

pusher's Avatar The New Moral
    Originally posted by tensegg@29 April 2004 - 13:38
    funny you should mention that, I just sat and ripped about 80cds and bunged em on to soulseek, some great stuff too, tried to do 100 but couldn't hack it no more

HERE THEY ARE
    All of the Peter Gabriel albums you have listed are the ones I don't have.

I'll probably rip some The Smiths (at VBR 192) but I'm too lazy right now.

The color of this signature is really blue. If you see otherwise, please adjust your monitor settings.

2. Music   -   #32
    old school
    Originally posted by tjo@2 May 2004 - 19:18
    i dont rip music, i "steal" music and make it available for all folks using p2p!!
    you are not contributing anything to P2P
    much like you did in this topic by posting "i don't rip music"

please
    learn to rip

and do it good

you might be helping a few users who couldn't get an album from one user and now your sharing it too, but what about that one album you do own that has yet to be ripped at a good bitrate, or it might not even be available because it's rare/older/a promo?
    someone is most likely searching for it or has had it in their wishlist for months and you choose not to contribute to something that you have "stolen" so much from?

I'm sure you can find something in your collection worth ripping to contribute to the many other people that wish the music industry to smooch on their derriere.

3. Music   -   #33
    Poster
    Now thats what i call music 57

jk

4. Music   -   #34
    Originally posted by pusher+3 May 2004 - 15:31--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (pusher @ 3 May 2004 - 15:31)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-tensegg@29 April 2004 - 13:38
    funny you should mention that, I just sat and ripped about 80cds and bunged em on to soulseek, some great stuff too, tried to do 100 but couldn&#39;t hack it no more

HERE THEY ARE
    All of the Peter Gabriel albums you have listed are the ones I don&#39;t have.

I&#39;ll probably rip some The Smiths (at VBR 192) but I&#39;m too lazy right now.

[/b][/quote]
    come and get em dude

5. Music   -   #35
    old school
    Originally posted by djweiser@3 May 2004 - 10:12
    Now thats what i call music 57

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234