Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can You Donate Me Some Money?

HERE'S THE DEAL...
    I'm a guy who lives in Illinois and recently I was looking on Ebay and saw the perfect Alienware laptop for $800 (What a steal) Now, I'm asking you for donations. Anything would help

TOGETHER WE CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
    You see, I'm done with my frivolous ways. I've stopped buying expensive items and I am saving like crazy. I've stopped using expensive store products and quit eating expensive foods

SO I'M ASKING...
    Please help me pay my debt for the laptop. I am nice. I am cheery. I am the guy thats nice and I would really appreciate your donations. I didn't hurt anyone by spending too much money that I couldn't afford. I was actually HELPING OUT THE ECONOMY. Give me $1, give me $5 - Hell, give me $20 if you feel like it! I promise that everything you give me will go towards paying off my debt.

WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU, YOU ASK?
    It's normal that one should ask this question. I'll be honest... nothing is really in it for you all I can do is thank you in my websites thank you page, I'd also advertise your site on my site... But I do believe in Karma. If you help me, then someday someone might help you when you need it. SO HELP ME, and maybe someday, I'll be able to help you.

I accept Paypal, and Mail donations..

2. Lounge   -   #2
    PM me for details if you want to donate. :flame:

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Monkeee's Avatar Post Whore
    watch that Alienware Laptop is a scam LMAO

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Darth Sushi's Avatar Sushi Lord

5. Lounge   -   #5
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Who in the hell is this?I am surprised I can get a Post in before this gets locked down.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    This isn't against the TOS

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@23 April 2004 - 07:50
    Who in the hell is this?I am surprised I can get a Post in before this gets locked down.
    I'm just your regular average guy, who's poor and needs money.. Please help

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Poster
    Been done before. You won't get a penny
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think "Ok, this is the limit".
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Originally posted by 4th gen@23 April 2004 - 07:58
    Been done before. You won't get a penny
    What do you mean, been done before?

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Poster
    Originally posted by Japaki+23 April 2004 - 07:01--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Japaki &#064; 23 April 2004 - 07:01)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-4th gen@23 April 2004 - 07:58
    Been done before. You won&#39;t get a penny
    What do you mean, been done before?[/b][/quote]
    I did this before, only when I did it I was kidding.

Think about it, some stranger comes onto a filesharing forum and asks for money like some tramp on the street. Am I going to give you my money? Of course I&#39;m not. Do I feel bad about that?

No-fucking-way&#33;
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think &quot;Ok, this is the limit&quot;.
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast