Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What This Forum Section Is For

Originally posted by X_drummer_X+23 April 2004 - 23:47--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (X_drummer_X @ 23 April 2004 - 23:47)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-peerzyboy@23 April 2004 - 23:43
    So your guide, which can be found on other places on this forum very easly, its like your first post, how do you feel? happy you made me act like such a n00b with my massivly oversized sig

How does it feel making me look like a total ass infront of everyone and making me look like a right n00b

Big meanie&#33;
    your sig is 500x150 pixels, so it&#39;s ok [/b][/quote]
    Few thank you, i was scared for a second there, now refresh your page and have a look at my sig again, and do it again, and again....

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Poster
    Originally posted by jetje@23 April 2004 - 23:50
    thnx for the guide... but most is in the board rules already, and most members know all this... i guess Ghost is right in this, i&#39;ll doubt if this get pinned, but thebn aagain good effort..

editted some non ontopics out, please stay on topic guys...
    Hey Jetje, {I}{K}{E} told me you like me.... ...

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Originally posted by jetje@23 April 2004 - 23:50
    thnx for the guide...

stay on topic guys...&nbsp;
    god damn y the fuck are you deleting my fucking posts now???? you fucking mod whore, your obviously 12 years old or less and you just need to grow the fuck up&#33;

later guys, theres just too much fuckin gayass shit here. my posts were on topic you fucking dumbass, he said VB and Paul werent here, i said they were. y dont you delet his post too while you at it you fucking deutch bag

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Poster
    Originally posted by GHOST 1337+23 April 2004 - 23:55--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (GHOST 1337 @ 23 April 2004 - 23:55)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-jetje@23 April 2004 - 23:50
    thnx for the guide...

stay on topic guys...
    god damn y the fuck are you deleting my fucking posts now???? you fucking mod whore, your obviously 12 years old or less and you just need to grow the fuck up&#33;

later guys, theres just too much fuckin gayass shit here. my posts were on topic you fucking dumbass, he said VB and Paul werent here, i said they were. y dont you delet his post too while you at it you fucking deutch bag [/b][/quote]
    I feel another Sharedholder coming on

Could i interest you in a wooden bird by any chance?

5. Lounge   -   #15
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Originally posted by GHOST 1337@23 April 2004 - 17:55
    fucking deutch bag
    I think this means Aryan/Teutonic/Sub-Nordic/Middle-European receptacle of indeterminate and changable shape used for a "thrusting" type of reproductive activity.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

6. Lounge   -   #16
    jetje's Avatar former star
    Originally posted by Spamsey+24 April 2004 - 01:54--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Spamsey &#064; 24 April 2004 - 01:54)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-jetje@23 April 2004 - 23:50
    thnx for the guide... but most is in the board rules already, and most members know all this... i guess Ghost is right in this, i&#39;ll doubt if this get pinned, but thebn aagain good effort..

editted some non ontopics out, please stay on topic guys...
    Hey Jetje, {I}{K}{E} told me you like me.... ... [/b][/quote]
    only if you stay in the lounge

btw i helped you and moved this in here...

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Poster
    who the fck is this telling us what to doo?

internet.news?
    VB?
    spider_dud?

damn feckin n00bs
    A good game is still good if its late, a bad game is bad forever, Shigeru Miyamoto

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Out of The Ordinary
    Originally posted by bulio
    I have posted 7 guides here. 7 HELPFUL GUIDES all I got was "i&#39;m not pinning your shit" and blah blah. I then copied the guides and put em on other forums. And on every other forum my guides were pinned. there were no other posts like my guides when I did them
    Well make that 8

This is going nowhere, better close this one.

BOT

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12