Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What This Forum Section Is For

Hi everyone,

I am a new member here, but have been a reader since paul and vb were here. I want to post a little bit of answers to common questions and answers, and to what is allowed and not allowed to be posted in this section. I want to do this because I have noticed a lot of unessesary questions and spamming and non-constructive posting here.

I will now start with what is allowed and not allowed to be posted in this section.

1)Please do not post personal issues regarding to why was your sig removed, or your post. I'm sure any moderator would perfer it if you pmed them with your question rather than starting a 200-replies post that goes nowhere because the post is likely to get closed.

2)If you have any questions regarding the developement of k-lite, then be sure to ask in ThisSection of the forum.

3)Try to keep the critisim constructive. If you don't like a certain thing to do with the forum, then post what it is and why it is affecting your experience here.

Now I will post about some general questions that can be answered.

1)"Why can't I view my pm's (personal messages)?"

Answer:You can view your pm's after you have gotten a minimum of five posts.

2)"Why was my thread closed?"

Answer: It probably had some infringing content that did not agree with the rules. If you cannot find out why, then pm the moderator that closed it.

3)"What are the requirements for a signature?"

The only rules for signatures is that they do not go over the limit of 500x150 pixels. The whole guide can be found HERE Also, your sig cannot be offensive, racist or has anything to do with a "free whoever" post.

4) When do I go up more stars?

You will go up in the following format.

1 Star:0-74
    3 Stars: 75-1,000 posts
    5 Stars -1,000 posts and up.

and so that ends my guide. Good luck to all you noobies out there!

Rock On!

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Cheese's Avatar Poster

The only rules for signatures is that they do not go over the limit of 500x150 pixels. The whole guide can be found HERE
    Untrue...if the sig is offensive or mentions BD it will be removed.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Originally posted by Withcheese@23 April 2004 - 23:31

The only rules for signatures is that they do not go over the limit of 500x150 pixels. The whole guide can be found HERE
    Untrue...if the sig is offensive or mentions BD it will be removed.
    True, in accorrdance with the news rules because of billy_dean's banning

Rock On!

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    I am a new member here, but have been a reader since paul and vb were here. I want to post a little bit of answers to common questions and answers
    How did you read the forum when non-members couldn't read the forums?

5. Lounge   -   #5
    So your guide, which can be found on other places on this forum very easly, its like your first post, how do you feel? happy you made me act like such a n00b with my massivly oversized sig

How does it feel making me look like a total ass infront of everyone and making me look like a right n00b

Big meanie!

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Originally posted by peerzyboy@23 April 2004 - 23:43
    So your guide, which can be found on other places on this forum very easly, its like your first post, how do you feel? happy you made me act like such a n00b with my massivly oversized sig

How does it feel making me look like a total ass infront of everyone and making me look like a right n00b

Big meanie!
    your sig is 500x150 pixels, so it's ok

Rock On!

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    ** editted by jetje, cause i split some topics out and if this stays... we can keep going on **

Can we have this in the lounge please.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by X_drummer_X+23 April 2004 - 22:47--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (X_drummer_X @ 23 April 2004 - 22:47)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-peerzyboy@23 April 2004 - 23:43

Big meanie&#33;
    your sig is 500x150 pixels, so it&#39;s ok [/b][/quote]
    Technically the writing underneath it takes it over that, thus making it against board rules.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Originally posted by Withcheese@23 April 2004 - 23:47
    Can we have this in the lounge please.
    good idea. no one needs this dumb &#39;guide&#39; and its not going to be pinned, it will just become littered with spam and theres no need for it.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    jetje's Avatar former star
    thnx for the guide... but most is in the board rules already, and most members know all this... i guess Ghost is right in this, i&#39;ll doubt if this get pinned, but thebn aagain good effort..

editted some non ontopics out, please stay on topic guys...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast