Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Dont U Just Live Being Drunk?

shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7
    Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@26 April 2004 - 14:36
    I challenge anybody to send me  five 22 Ounces of whatever they Drink and see if I can not handle it.

Five 22 Ounces of tobasco sauce is one the way.

You pay for shipping!

2. Lounge   -   #42
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by shn+26 April 2004 - 15:55--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (shn &#064; 26 April 2004 - 15:55)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@26 April 2004 - 14:36
    I challenge anybody to send me five 22 Ounces of whatever they Drink and see if I can not handle it.

You pay for shipping&#33; [/b][/quote]

I love tabasco sauce.I put it on everything.I sometimes take a swig when I wake up in the Morning.And always goes on my Eggs.Hell I put it on everything.

*And no.....it is not the Hottest sauce out there.But I like it&#33;?*

3. Lounge   -   #43
    shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7
    Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN+26 April 2004 - 14:59--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (FuNkY CaPrIcOrN @ 26 April 2004 - 14:59)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by shn@26 April 2004 - 15:55
    <!--QuoteBegin-FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
    @26 April 2004 - 14:36
    I challenge anybody to send me&nbsp; five 22 Ounces of whatever they Drink and see if I can not handle it.

&nbsp; &nbsp;

You pay for shipping&#33;

Ask the guys from SoulSeek.I love tabasco sauce.I put it on everything.I sometimes take a swig when I wake up in the Morning.And always goes on my Eggs.Hell I put it on everything.

[/b][/quote]

4. Lounge   -   #44
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Originally posted by shn@26 April 2004 - 20:09

It&#39;s probably like 8 or 9.5 % by volume or what not.&nbsp; Nevertheless excessive drinking will do extreme damage to your liver and heart.&nbsp; Alcohol depletes your potassium level and if you don&#39;t chase thoose pints down with the right kind of foods then quite frankly you&#39;ll die.

Be safe.&nbsp; Or if in doubt.......................fire up.
    erm.......I used to drink 4 pints of Special Brew (9%) every night, 7 nights a week for about 6 years, and thats without binging
    I&#39;m still here

@FC.........If someone would tell me what 22ounces is in pints I could answer
    And I&#39;ll challenge you a JR special Snakebite Diamond White cider (7.5%) with Special brew, I can put 11 pints down before collapsing
    Whiskey? Wild Turkey FC? Used to drink that, 80% proof, good stuff, easy to drink, planted a ltr of that many times before
    What you want is real Scotch, not that crap Bells or Grouse, but REAL scotch, I challenge anyone on this board to drink a bottle and be able to get out of bed the next day We&#39;re talk 60% vol on this stuff

Jonno B)

Edit: The hottest sauce I ever had was home made Caijon (spelling, pronounced "Cayshion") by the local chinese takeaway chef, he made me some, holy shit man, tobasco is mayonaise by conparison :helpsmile:
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

5. Lounge   -   #45
    shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7
    Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS+26 April 2004 - 15:04--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JONNO_CELEBS &#064; 26 April 2004 - 15:04)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-shn@26 April 2004 - 20:09

It&#39;s nasty as hell.&nbsp; Old E is nasty too, just like colt 45.&nbsp; Hell all malt liquor taste gross.

FC is on the "light" malt liquor.&nbsp; I doubt it can mess with any of that stuff you guys drink outside the U.S.

The real malt liquor in the U.S. is camo and Big Bear.&nbsp; When I was in high school I tried Big Bear.&nbsp; 5 people, 1 40 ounce among all of us (almost 3 and half pints I think) and one blunt (weed) and it was over.&nbsp; Next thing I knew I was dashing out the back door of the school and running like hell.&nbsp; That&#39;s all I remember.&nbsp;

It&#39;s probably like 8 or 9.5 % by volume or what not.&nbsp; Nevertheless excessive drinking will do extreme damage to your liver and heart.&nbsp; Alcohol depletes your potassium level and if you don&#39;t chase thoose pints down with the right kind of foods then quite frankly you&#39;ll die.

Be safe.&nbsp; Or if in doubt.......................fire up.
    erm.......I used to drink 4 pints of Special Brew (9%) every night, 7 nights a week for about 6 years, and thats without binging
    I&#39;m still here

@FC.........If someone would tell me what 22ounces is in pints I could answer
    And I&#39;ll challenge you a JR special Snakebite Diamond White cider (7.5%) with Special brew, I can put 11 pints down before collapsing
    Whiskey? Wild Turkey FC? Used to drink that, 80% proof, good stuff, easy to drink, planted a ltr of that many times before
    What you want is real Scotch, not that crap Bells or Grouse, but REAL scotch, I challenge anyone on this board to drink a bottle and be able to get out of bed the next day We&#39;re talk 60% vol on this stuff

Jonno B)[/b][/quote]
    Malt is a lot stronger than regular beer. If you have ever tried that you would know. I don&#39;t know what you classify as "special brew" but my guess is it&#39;s nowhere close to "malt liquor."

As for hard liquor.

EVERCLEAR owns all your scotch or whatever else you think can compare. It&#39;s almost full grain alcohol and is quite popular here in the U.S. if you want to have a bottle of spirits that will last you months. Try 90 proof&#33;

See, there will never be one that is better or stronger than the other. It&#39;s a matter of personal preference. B)

6. Lounge   -   #46
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@26 April 2004 - 22:04

I&#39;m still here
    Special Brew.....central heating for tramps

As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

7. Lounge   -   #47
    NikkiD's Avatar Yen?
    Do people honestly think that it makes them "cooler" if they can drink more? I don&#39;t know, kinda seems to me that all it proves is that they&#39;re better at wasting time and money.

8. Lounge   -   #48
    Poster
    Originally posted by NikkiD@26 April 2004 - 21:22
    Do people honestly think that it makes them "cooler" if they can drink more? I don&#39;t know, kinda seems to me that all it proves is that they&#39;re better at wasting time and money.
    i second that

9. Lounge   -   #49
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by NikkiD@26 April 2004 - 16:22

No I do not think it is cooler.But somebody was putting down my Colt 45.I had to step up.Billy Dee would be proud.

10. Lounge   -   #50
    shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7
    Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN+26 April 2004 - 15:25--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (FuNkY CaPrIcOrN &#064; 26 April 2004 - 15:25)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-NikkiD@26 April 2004 - 16:22

No I do not think it is cooler.But somebody was putting down my Colt 45.I had to step up.Billy Dee would be proud.

[/b][/quote]
    Oh come of it FC colt 45 is tired and Billy D is retired

Find a new fanclub&#33;

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast