Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Directx 9.0

where does that crapy software save the downloaded files????the software downloaded from:

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/directx/default.asp

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Poster
    Get the DirectX 9 Redistribution and that'll give you all the needed files for all operating systems (9x-XP)
    That was what i got and it worked just fine for me

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    but i am asking is where does that crapy diractx prog save the downloaded files in my hd????

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Poster
    Have a look in "Windows/Downloaded Installations" or "Windows/Downloaded Program Files" or "Windows/Temp" or "Windows/Temporary Internet Files". The full installation of DX9 is 32.591kb

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    C:\Documents and Settings\yourusername\Local Settings\Temp\DirectX9

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    here u go these r the folders in my windows dir:

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Originally posted by Nobody1234@14 March 2003 - 13:06
    C:\Documents and Settings\yourusername\Local Settings\Temp\DirectX9
    no there is no folder like this and i am on windows 98 se

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    Poster
    For 98 se that folder should be in C:\Windows\Temp\DirectX9
    i dunno for sure if it's there htough since i used the redistribution to install directx 9 on my puter, but that's the equivilant location on 98 se

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    Originally posted by vegeta+14 March 2003 - 07:14--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (vegeta @ 14 March 2003 - 07:14)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Nobody1234@14 March 2003 - 13:06
    C:&#092;Documents and Settings&#092;yourusername&#092;Local Settings&#092;Temp&#092;DirectX9
    no there is no folder like this and i am on windows 98 se [/b][/quote]
    Sorry but it would have been nicer if you would have specified that you were using Win98se.

My suggestion now would be use the &#39;Find files&#39; feature of you computer.

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    no u&#39;ll r not understanding the question ok i&#39;ll explain it again:

ok i downloaded the prog from HERE and the direct link to that prog is THIS quick info that file:

Quick Info
    File Name:
    dxwebsetup.exe

Download Size:
    292 KB - 165583 KB

Date Published:
    12/19/2002

Version:

________

ok i downloaded the prog and run it then in between it give me a error that it cannot download blah blah and i runed it again.that loading bar was filled half only then i run that prog again and it started installing.i deleated the files in the windows/temp and temp internet files and again ran the setup it again started installed that files r downloaded some where in my hd but i dont know where???i just want to remove the files that directx have downloaded .

i think this will clear my directx 9.0 question .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast