Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ok Stop It Now

JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Originally posted by SensualBarfing@25 April 2004 - 13:10

And i allready knew you were trying to protect Nikki.
    Shuddup

I saw your edit, I'm telling you what I know Not what I think, although it's what I think too

So just agree with me and shut ya face

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

2. Lounge   -   #22
    Lick My Lovepump
    Originally posted by Virtualbody1234@25 April 2004 - 13:25
    You seem to be posting off topic in this thread.
    Welcome to the Lounge pal. Leave your shoes by the door please.

3. Lounge   -   #23
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@25 April 2004 - 00:36
    All this talk of Canada and the seals thing, it's a bit stupid really, every country with a coastline does it and I think it's unfair to keep poping coments at Canada.
    We don't club seals.

in fact, we've been trying to push the norweigians to stop, and them and the Japanese to stop hunting whales, now that people have noticed the canadians killin' seals, it's a big deal? is it 'cuz it's so close to the US?

Clubbin' seals for fun n' profit

4. Lounge   -   #24
    Lick My Lovepump

5. Lounge   -   #25
    Just another bandwagon to jump on. If I was you Snny I would lie low. Now that Sweden has become the most affluent country in the world, they will be lining up to knock your country down. Sadly that is the nature of some people.
    <span style='color:blue'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>If you are not easily embarrassed
    Then make your move</span></span>

6. Lounge   -   #26
    You prolly have done at some point Mr.S , some countries see them as vermin , this is partly true from a humans POV because they do carry a dealy desiese for humans if your bitten and not treated but the way I see it is they live in the water and on the coast, we are not designed for water so it&#39;s their home WE are invading.

And I know Sweeden are very anti killing etc, which is great
    I believe in natural culling, letnature take it&#39;s course, and we are hardly a species to maon about over population are we?

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

7. Lounge   -   #27

8. Lounge   -   #28
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Everybody has done something at some point, sometimes to each other, everybody ain&#39;t laggin&#39; behind on this issue though.

EDit: I just know I&#39;m about to get bashed with some unjustice perpetrated by my country, right about now.

9. Lounge   -   #29
    Yeah true

Bottom line is this world is run by humans who think their above everything else on the planet yet how long would we last without nature

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

10. Lounge   -   #30
    Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@25 April 2004 - 13:44
    Yeah true

Bottom line is this world is run by humans who think their above everything else on the planet yet how long would we last without nature

Jonno B)
    You have got to obey nature Jonno. If the wee burd didnae shite it would burst.
    <span style='color:blue'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>If you are not easily embarrassed
    Then make your move</span></span>

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast