Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Queue Full

sArA's Avatar Ex-Moderatererer
    Can anyone give me any ideas? I have 2.0 gig of 3.65 gig of Unreal tournament 2004. There are allways around 35-40 sources and yet for the past week or so it has been stuck at this level with all queues full.

Comments have been posted on the file with other having the same problem but no response from the sources as to why it seems stuck.

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    is it a new file? (ie has it been out long)
    did you get it from a verified link.

What client you downloading from and what client are you using?

Have you treid a restart like before? Sometimes it helps.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    I just looked, and its lost over 300 meg to corruption. I suddenly think that must be the problem.

Just running emule 0.30e

Restart didn't help, but in any case, I don't imagine it would do the game any good having that much of its file missing to corrupt files.

Is it just you or is it your evil twin I am talking to?

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    why not upgrade to the latest emule? There might be bugs with the ones you have. Also with kademlia you might get more sources.

Is it the real deal? 3.5GBs for a game? Thats well over 5 discs...is that right? I never played the game so i dont know, maybe its a DVD release?

If its not been out long it may take a while till more sources get parts you need. 40 full sources for UT2004 seems to be a few

evil twin? dunno what your on about. im my twins friend

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Originally posted by "fusion"

Reload, rev up and ride out. Unreal Tournament 2004 is faster, higher and meaner than ever. Land and air based vehicles take combat to a new level. An arsenal of new weaponry, daunting arenas and battlefields combined with the challenge of the Assault and Onslaught modes make the gladiator blood sport of the future a brand new experience. Buckle up. It?s gonna be one hell of a ride!
    Game Features:

? Land and air and space based vehicles- from lightweight attack craft to behemoth tanks
    ? New weapons- including mines, rocket-propelled grenades, stationary gun turrets and more
    ? New Arenas and battlefields- planet-bound mayhem and the cold vacuum of space
    ? Assault mode returns- you asked for it?here it is
    ? The mighty Skaarj return as a playable race now prepare for the return of the ultimate opponent: Xan Kriegor
    ? Demo recording- record something special and show others who?s got the skills
    ? Onslaught mode- a brand new mode of play that takes warfare to the next level
    ? New UI- clean, mean and lean. This new customizable User Interface gives you a clear picture on the body count
    ? Full support of software rendering for those with lower-end video cards or unreliable drivers
    ? Live chat over LAN and Internet with 3D audio (on supported cards), using a microphone and headset (not included with game)
    ? A wealth of new textures, static meshes and music- a field day for mod makers
    ? UnrealTV broadcast system- allows hundreds of people to log on and watch famous combatants or rival clans duke it out
    ? UT2004 will ship over 20 brand new maps along with the original UT2003 maps and the official bonus pack maps. This will allow 2004 owners to jump into any 2003 server and compete
    ? Numerous tweaks and refinements including a completely redesigned user interface (UI) (including the ability for mod makers to design their own UI), unique crosshairs for each weapon, the ability to wield dual assault rifles, improved bot AI and optimized network bandwidth usage

ed2k://|file|Tlf-Game-03.16.04.Unreal.Tournament.2004.Dvd-Deviance-Eng.iso|3916722176|E12C2CEDAF4379017F4D89CEB990D4C1|/

ed2k://|file|Tlf-Game-03.16.04.Unreal.Tournament.2004.Dvd-Deviance-Eng.nfo|7160|9B25B50788716A9AB4147A72DEE7BFF6|/

Thanks to DEViANCE
    I assume it's this file you are downloading...?
    For this file, my emule reports 806 complete sources, so something must be wrong if your only getting 40 sources.

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    That file looks like the one... I think I will definately delete and look again.

The evil twin refers to:

https://filesharingtalk.com/index.php?showtopic=108364

just joking

Cheers for your help

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    dont delete it.
    Just copy the link and paste it. If it says "...Already downloading..." then keep it.
    Just be patient and it should finish.

Yes i know about the twin thing. Hence the

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    (>Zero Cool<)'s Avatar he is Spartacus!
    about four feet that way......no the other way
    this may be a little daft to suggest but have you tried connecting to a different server?

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    doesnt make any difference.

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    Dodgy knees
    I finished downloading this last week.
    I seem to remember that there were alot of corrupted parts as well, but as I leave my second pc running day and night it didn&#39;t take too long.
    Also I downloaded Far Cry the other week and this file was "stuck" in a queue after not too many mb&#39;s so after trying to change servers and restarting both Emule and the PC I deleted the file and started again. After this it went smoothly.

I&#39;m not saying that this is the answer but it worked for me if you&#39;re not in a rush for your downloads.
    Do you have an FTP site? if so maybe I could upload it for you.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast