Thread: Problem With Suprnova?

Poster
    It seems that almost everything i try to d/l off of suprnova lately opens up a page with weird alien looking text instead of opening a new window that asks where you would like to save the torrent. Has anyone else had this problem? I can't figure out what I'm supposed to do when this page with weird looking text pops up and I am unable to download the torrent. Not all of them do this, there are still a lot that open up normally with the window that asks you to save it, but most of the new ones I want I get the weird text with, can anyone help please!!

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    I had this yesterday. Right click the link and "save as" and you should be able to get it. (even different mirrors were doing it - maybe it's a tracker thing?)

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Poster
    just save them as text documents (right click fist obviously). if you then drag and drop them into your bt client - they work just fine. it works for em anyway - i use abc.

hope that helps
    <span style='color:red'>&quot;a favour wil kill you faster than a bullet...........&quot;</span>

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Poster
    thanks for the help fellas

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    In case that didn&#39;t work, I just found that if you copy the link location (right click "copy link location" in Firefox; right click "copy shortcut" in IE) then add the url manually to your download manager (e.g. DAP) then they download no problem

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Copied from SN forums...

So we have a small snag and everyone has decided to spam the forum moaning about it. Yes I&#39;m aware the site has bad name error&#39;s on some torrents etc etc, we are working towards a solution so please no more new threads on this. Just be patient. Some of you have been spitting your dummies and stamping your feet and it&#39;s starting to grate a little, just remember that this is a FREE SERVICE, we will have it sorted soon.