Thread: Lost Downloads?

GAdawgs72
    :helpsmile: I was 85% done downloading a movie when we had a power surge here at the house. When I got back to KaZaa, the download was no longer in traffic and the temporary .dat file was no longer in my shared folder. Please tell me there is a way to retrieve the file and finish my download. This has happened to me twice. Surely the file can be found, I certainly didn't delete it so where did it go? Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Poster
    Right next to the weapons of mass destructions
    No you cannot get it back I just wanted to ask you, when you turned the computer back on did the computer have to do a scan? cuz if it did, then that is why your dat file got deleted.

<span style='font-family:Geneva'><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'> &quot;Its all fun and games till someone looses an eye......THEN its a sport&#33;&#33;&quot;
    - danyj</span></span></span>

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    brotherdoobie's Avatar Long live Hissyfit BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by GAdawgs72@24 April 2004 - 20:46
    :helpsmile: I was 85% done downloading a movie when we had a power surge here at the house. When I got back to KaZaa, the download was no longer in traffic and the temporary .dat file was no longer in my shared folder.&nbsp; Please tell me there is a way to retrieve the file and finish my download.&nbsp; This has happened to me twice.&nbsp; Surely the file can be found, I certainly didn&#39;t delete it so where did it go?&nbsp; Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.&nbsp;
    No I am afraid not....

Must of posted around the same time...Yeah what he said

Peace brotherdoobie