Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mute!

UcanRock2's Avatar Phantom Gander
    Has anybody ever heard of "Mute?"...a filesharing program that's supposed to keep your annonymity. Below is the link.

Click here:Mute!

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    safe to say its the worst filesharing client ever. very simplistic and downright ugly GUI, and upon searching for 'nirvana' and several other popular bands i got 1 search result after about 5mins of searching. yes it definently keeps you safe from riaa, because theres no godamn files to download

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    4play's Avatar knob jockey
    the source code for most of this program has been floating around the internet recently.

it was illegally gpl'd by via as far as i know but it was called padlock. never tried it but if its like all the other heavily encypted networks i have tried expect no sources and slow speeds.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    lee551's Avatar no soup for you! BT Rep: +5
    i hated it. deleted it after 20 mins of use. didn't have much for files shared and didn't offer anything that other clients dont have already. B)

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Well lets be serious this client in its infancy statges, and as far as masking your identy and IP it works very well...

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Never used it myself...just wanted to see if it worth the web space it was seen on

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Just read on some site about the MUTE '' anonymity '' . Doesn't really exist.

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    Originally posted by sharedholder@27 April 2004 - 18:10
    Just read on some site about the MUTE '' anonymity '' . Doesn't really exist.
    Maybe thats why Ghost 1337 can't:

"Download Any Godamn Files"

No Body's Home @ MUTE!!!

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    Originally posted by UcanRock2+28 April 2004 - 02:06--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (UcanRock2 @ 28 April 2004 - 02:06)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-sharedholder@27 April 2004 - 18:10
    Just read on some site about the MUTE &#39;&#39; anonymity &#39;&#39; . Doesn&#39;t really exist.
    Maybe thats why Ghost 1337 can&#39;t:

"Download Any Godamn Files"

No Body&#39;s Home @ MUTE&#33;&#33;&#33; [/b][/quote]

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    Poster
    I&#39;ve heard good things about ES5 :-"
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think &quot;Ok, this is the limit&quot;.
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast