Thread: Soulplane

I am very new and need help. I downloaded Soulplane and all I get is a blank screen. The following is the file extension tcr ts-tcf. I also downloaded another file and the same thing happened. I know I am doing something wrong but can't figure out enough to correct or describe the problem. Can someone point me in the right direction?

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    you maybe need a codec to play it get it off suprnova.org
    Life With Out Games Is Life Without Hope LoL Yeah Right

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Retired
    do you have codecs installed?
    try Videolan.

Could be a FAKE...

4. Movies & TV   -   #4

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Okay for one - Soul Plane is not even out at the theatres(US), so the file in which you downloaded was of course a FAKE... it officially is released on the 28th May so you will need to wait a few more weeks for the real file to be online

"When I die...let it be...and when they come for me...Bury me a G."

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    muchspl2
    Originally posted by Westside Mantis@25 April 2004 - 22:37
    Okay for one - Soul Plane is not even out at the theatres(US), so the file in which you downloaded was of course a FAKE... it officially is released on the 28th May so you will need to wait a few more weeks for the real file to be online
    could have fooled me :eek:

Image Resized
    Image Resized
    [img]https://filesharingtalk.com/sigs/stfu_dumb_n00b.jpg' width='200' height='120' border='0' alt='click for full size view'>

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    WOW...... My mistake

"When I die...let it be...and when they come for me...Bury me a G."

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Yea its been out for a minute , its pretty good but i just scan through it so i dont want to go into to details on how good or horrible it is