Thread: Paycheck

KJB999
    Does anybody have the same problem as me. I like to search for movies available for download by leaving the search box blank and just putting in a couple of options like "movies", "resolution" & "size". Since last week, however, my searches are bombarded by bogus files with the name paycheck in them. This is a big waste of everybodies time and we need to find a way to block out these bogus files. Does anybody have any ideas or suggestions? :helpsmile: :music1:

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    sorry no idea , but why are you downloading movies from kazaa man , all you will get is mostly bogus files

mirc or bit torrent are the best bet for reliable movie downloads

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    I have experienced the same thing, it started of with music files, mainly DIDO, and has now moved to movie files, as yet I don't think there is a solution, someone suggested moving to another supernode but that dosn't work. Resetting file size/bit reate etc don't help either

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Originally posted by OUTLAW83@25 April 2004 - 22:53
    I have experienced the same thing, it started of with music files, mainly DIDO, and has now moved to movie files, as yet I don't think there is a solution, someone suggested moving to another supernode but that dosn't work. Resetting file size/bit reate etc don't help either
    lmao. there is a solution, VERIFIEDS.