Thread: Damn Leechers

I have had alot of problems with people downloading from me and not sharing their files.Is there any way to ban or block people who do that or am I stuck with the way things are?

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Arm's Avatar Poster
    And how do you know they are not sharing? Why, they could have the privacy patch on.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Well I hope then people share openly more often then, instead of using the patch because how would I know if they aren't leeching unless I can see their files!

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    How do you know they're not sharing?, they just might be blocking people from viewing their shared folder, as far as I know there is no sure way to tell of someone is sharing or not. Nature of the beast dude, just keep sharing yours and be merry

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Too true. Atleast there is a place here to vent and perhaps look for answers.Hope it keeps thriving!

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT
    jus wonderin what movie there leeching off u??

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Lots of people with the oarticipation level 0 are downloading from me.

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    Originally posted by whitewulfe@25 April 2004 - 01:01
    I have had alot of problems with people downloading from me and not sharing their files.Is there any way to ban or block people who do that or am I stuck with the way things are?
    As long as you get what you want from the P2P, you needn't worry about other peoples setup. I think the fake file shares are a much more annoying problem.
    I am trying to find one particular file, and get 8 different search results with that name, 20-25 users per file like Celeste987, base233, Gerard544 and so on... Guess if these names are real users? - NOT!

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    BANNED
    that 0 pl is from other client that connect to fasttrack, (kazaa is not the only one) and all you guys have to do is share, just share and don't worry about the rest, it will work itself out

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    Originally posted by bujub22@25 April 2004 - 02:54
    jus wonderin what movie there leeching off u??
    Debbie Does Dallas - redox