Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: New Rules

bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1

RatFaced
    We dont want to be heavy handed and hated, believe me...but we're also sick of being kicked for doing what we've been asked to do. Its not as if we get paid for the shit we get sometimes.
    I am sorry I seem to be missing the whole point here.

Who asked you to do what?

Is there a place on the forum where you can go and ask the Admin/Mods to do things? If there is does it work?

If you dont like it do what some of the members have been told to do, leave.

Admin/Mods make the rules without consultation. They apply the rules, sometimes without consultation. You have to complain to a mod through PM. They do not treat PM's as private conversations themseves but the members are expected to treat them as such. Why not discuss in the open forum where everyone can see what is being said. That is called democracy.

This system is not democratic, it is fascism.

OK I know if I am not satisfied I know what I can do.

On a closing point I dont expect you to listen to what I have to say. Why break a habit.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #2
    atiVidia's Avatar ^would've been cool.
    oh sh|t here we go again
    DDOS: im not joking either...
    @ jetje: saying fu<k is not the same thing as saying f-v-c-k (without the dashes and a u instead of the V) so dont warn me about abusive lang... many others talk this way too (including the mods) so u warn me u go warn every1 else too

to add to that BigBoab has a well-stated point. dont argue against it because we will smash ur arguments to the ground. not a single point uve made were based in solid ground. we right now can get half the board to back this argument up. so as ive stated before: fix your act or face the white text

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #3
    Originally posted by bigboab@29 April 2004 - 22:35

RatFaced
    We dont want to be heavy handed and hated, believe me...but we&#39;re also sick of being kicked for doing what we&#39;ve been asked to do. Its not as if we get paid for the shit we get sometimes.
    I am sorry I seem to be missing the whole point here.

Who asked you to do what?

Is there a place on the forum where you can go and ask the Admin/Mods to do things? If there is does it work?

If you dont like it do what some of the members have been told to do, leave.

Admin/Mods make the rules without consultation. They apply the rules, sometimes without consultation. You have to complain to a mod through PM. They do not treat PM&#39;s as private conversations themseves but the members are expected to treat them as such. Why not discuss in the open forum where everyone can see what is being said. That is called democracy.

This system is not democratic, it is fascism.

OK I know if I am not satisfied I know what I can do.

On a closing point I dont expect you to listen to what I have to say. Why break a habit.
    Nice post.

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #4
    Poster
    Fascism ?

Non-democratic, maybe. Providing a service to customers, perhaps. Owned by the admin (and also paid for presumably), absolutely.

But Fascism, surely not. That seems a bit OTT.

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #5
    Originally posted by J&#39;Pol@29 April 2004 - 22:45
    Fascism ?

Non-democratic, maybe. Providing a service to customers, perhaps. Owned by the admin (and also paid for presumably), absolutely.

But Fascism, surely not. That seems a bit OTT.
    If you kick someone in the teeth and dont allow them to reply? I&#39;m sorry JP that is the nearest thing I can think to fit it.

Owned by the Admin yes. Paid for by them, I doubt it. It would not surprise me to learn that the board or some member of the board has, or is receiving payment for using anti spam software on this board. At the expense of some of the members.

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #6
    thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by atiVidia@29 April 2004 - 22:43
    oh sh|t here we go again
    @ jetje: saying fu<k is not the same thing as saying f-v-c-k (without the dashes and a u instead of the V) so dont warn me about abusive lang... many others talk this way too (including the mods) so u warn me u go warn every1 else too

to add to that BigBoab has a well-stated point. dont argue against it because we will smash ur arguments to the ground. not a single point uve made were based in solid ground. we right now can get half the board to back this argument up. so as ive stated before: fix your act or face the white text
    Would you please elaborate on that white text...is that a threat or something?

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #7
    sArA's Avatar Ex-Moderatererer
    The latest sport....Mod bashing....

Never had a problem with em meself, couldn&#39;t care less as long as I can chat to me mates and ask the odd question...

I think its all gone a bit OTT2

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #8
    Originally posted by nigel123+29 April 2004 - 17:52--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (nigel123 @ 29 April 2004 - 17:52)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-atiVidia@29 April 2004 - 22:43
    oh sh|t here we go again

Would you please elaborate on that white text...is that a threat or something? [/b][/quote]
    it could be

but it would take a year until i learn how to pull it off pull off whats in the white text i mean.

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #9
    Originally posted by sara5564@29 April 2004 - 17:56
    The latest sport....Mod bashing....

Never had a problem with em meself, couldn&#39;t care less as long as I can chat to me mates and ask the odd question...

i didnt start the topic so no blame falls on me

but yes, there is (in my eyes at least) legit reason to do so

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #10
    Originally posted by sara5564@29 April 2004 - 22:56
    Well you may. That is what happens when things dont affect you. You sit back and accept whats on offer. I&#39;m sorry for people like you, because when it does start affecting you there will be no more people like us left on the board to defend you.

Over the top? That is the only way to be heard.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast