Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Homeless Men Beatin Each Other Silly!

Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Strange that, especially since no Americans ever seem to deviate from the righteous path, they seem like such an open, friendly bunch, who never joke in a derogatory manner about foreigners, never declare war for their own political gain. And never exploit the poor and the homeless for entertainment.

EDit: Oh and I quite like the manner in which they've named their intranational sports- and beauty competitions things like "miss world" and "world series". That's not presumtious at all.

2. Lounge   -   #32
    Tikibonbon's Avatar It'll Get Ya Drunk!
    Originally posted by brenda+27 April 2004 - 00:54--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (brenda @ 27 April 2004 - 00:54)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Tikibonbon@27 April 2004 - 00:38

yet you are the one generalizing..........
    the thread itself embodies generalisation through it description of the topic as &#39;typical american entertainment&#39; [/b][/quote]
    i understand that perfectly, but the way it was used, it was humorous, i got a kick out of it. but when you say it just shows how fucked up your society is........i don&#39;t know about you, but i am a part of the global society, i&#39;m not nationalistic and blind to my own countries problems.
    http://jerome.galica.free.fr/dc%20comics/Green%20Lantern/GreenLantern_ION.gif

3. Lounge   -   #33
    Originally posted by SnnY@27 April 2004 - 01:06
    Strange that, especially since no Americans ever seem to deviate from the righteous path, they seem like such an open, friendly bunch, who never joke in a derogatory manner about foreigners, never declare war for their own political gain. And never exploit the poor and the homeless for entertainment.
    i seriously doubt your coutry has a clean nose down through history.......

EDIT.. i agree with the world series bit, but the miss world, only one woman will be from the u.s.

4. Lounge   -   #34
    Lets see, no wars declared for centuries.

Hardly any homeless people.

And liberal politics in general.

Liberal abortion laws.

And "anti-killing" in general, as jonno called it.

And quit talking about "our society" as if it was a unit, we your antagonists as it is, belong to several different cultures.

EDit:
    I&#39;m not saying we&#39;re squeeky clean, but we haven&#39;t done anything on the same scale as America has done when it comes to injustice these last few years, and that&#39;s with allowance to the difference in proportion.

i may be wrong about the miss world bit though, but I thought it was "miss Universe" when everyone gets to compete? sorry if so.

5. Lounge   -   #35
    how dose homeless people hurting eachother effect you guy&#39;s in another country.Seem&#39;s like it upset&#39;s you guy&#39;s alot -_-

6. Lounge   -   #36
    Originally posted by SnnY@27 April 2004 - 01:15
    Lets see, no wars declared for centuries.

Hardly any homeless people.

And liberal politics in general.

Liberal abortion laws.

And "anti-killing" in general, as jonno called it.

And quit talking about "our society" as if it was a unit, we your antagonists as it is, belong to several different cultures.
    i&#39;m sorry, exactly which country do you live in where there haven&#39;t been wars in centuries?

and i don&#39;t say "our society" if you read up a few replies i state i am a part of the "global society"

7. Lounge   -   #37
    Originally posted by ziggyjuarez@27 April 2004 - 02:18
    how dose homeless people hurting eachother effect you guy&#39;s in another country.Seem&#39;s like it upset&#39;s you guy&#39;s alot -_-
    we&#39;d be pretty daft if we only cared about the people on our doorstep.

EDit: titki: I gots this thingie called a profile.

Now it&#39;s bedtime for mister S.

And don&#39;t take it too hard, if you don&#39;t agree with what&#39;s wrong, then I&#39;d say yer right, regardless of yer nationality. Just don&#39;t call people bitches in the context you did, it kinda&#39; pisses me off.

8. Lounge   -   #38
    these people choose to fight,just like smoking and drinking

9. Lounge   -   #39
    shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7
    Originally posted by masterpiece21@26 April 2004 - 00:16
    just ordered vol. 1 n 2
    I&#39;m American and I don&#39;t watch that crap.

Go get your money back.

10. Lounge   -   #40
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Originally posted by SnnY+26 April 2004 - 21:21--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SnnY @ 26 April 2004 - 21:21)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ziggyjuarez@27 April 2004 - 02:18
    we&#39;d be pretty daft if we only cared about the people on our doorstep.

EDit: titki: I gots this thingie called a profile.

Now it&#39;s bedtime for mister S.

And don&#39;t take it too hard, if you don&#39;t agree with what&#39;s wrong, then I&#39;d say yer right, regardless of yer nationality. Just don&#39;t call people bitches in the context you did, it kinda&#39; pisses me off. [/b][/quote]
    Well she said our society............... like hers or yours is perfect.

Fights happen
    Being paid to fight.....happens

American film making has always been a little more colorful. We do not have just one dominant culture.

You folks amaze me with your moral high ground.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast