Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bittorrent Mac Classic

Hi,
    I was wondering if I could use bittorrent on my mac as its quiter and i could run it all nite. Anyone know of any software I could run to make it work? I've tried places on the web and I could only find versions for OSX so if anyone knows of a good classic program please let me know, Thanks
    TDOS20
    A sandwich is better than nothing, but nothing is better than paradise, so a sandwich is better than paradise.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Its magic baby!
    Hi, you must be new here, have you never heard of the search function.

I mean the nerve of newbs these days have you ever heard of such idiotic requests.

Also use google thats what its there for.

:rtfm: :beerchug:
    Wiz.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    HOW RUDE
    to think i wouldnt exhaust all options before asking for help here what are you somekind of know all? i mean if you know all tell the rest of us thats what there things are about! admin kick this fool!!!!!
    A sandwich is better than nothing, but nothing is better than paradise, so a sandwich is better than paradise.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    JOKES but i do need some help not too good wit mack (unless you mean in a park flasher kinda way)
    :helpsmile:

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Its magic baby!
    ~I'll teach you to speak to a senior member like that.
    I don't know how they treat ducks in your part of the world but in mine they are well respected for their supierior intellect.

As you redeemed yourself in you second post i will withhold the rath of ten thousand duck poos that i was planning to rain on your parade.

Wiz.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    SENIOR MEMBER your younger than me you little ankle biter, as for ducks well, all i have to say is "the river thames" would you bathe in that? so i think that proves the intellect debate and i dont have a parade so do your worst or your best or whatever

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Its magic baby!
    I have been informed to the contary, you host your parade in brighton on the pier every year with hundreds of people nick named ginger beer.

There and i have proven my supierior intellect with that amazing rhyme. :
    Wiz.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    actually my (secret) parade is held in chiswick with people called nizwick, shizzle my nizzle with nizwick and kizzles

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Its magic baby!
    Originally posted by tdos20@27 April 2004 - 01:02
    actually my (secret) parade is held in chiswick with people called nizwick, shizzle my nizzle with nizwick and kizzles
    Two Gays named nizwick what are the odds?
    Wiz.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    brizzle for ma chizzle
    B)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast