Thread: Ive Got A Cool Idea For The Forum.

tesco's Avatar woowoo
    you know how when you want to post a pic in a reply, but you either have to go to a third party website to upload, or have to go into ur signature editing page to upload a pic? how about they let you upload a pic from within ur reply typing window? insteaad of having to open a second broswer window and upload the pic...know what i mean?

this has probably been said a million times, but I think it should actually be done...

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #2
    enoughfakefiles's Avatar Ad ministrator
    Originally posted by ROSSCO_2004@26 April 2004 - 21:20
    you know how when you want to post a pic in a reply, but you either have to go to a third party website to upload, or have to go into ur signature editing page to upload a pic? how about they let you upload a pic from within ur reply typing window? insteaad of having to open a second broswer window and upload the pic...know what i mean?

this has probably been said a million times, but I think it should actually be done...
    You used to be able to upload a picture not so long back when you made a post but i think it`s been disabled.Proberbly take up to much space.

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #3
    100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝
    I have absolutly no problems how it works now

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #4
    Bandwidth is expensive.

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #5
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    true i guess it would use up a lot of space, maybe they could link to an offsite uploading website, if they get permission...?