Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bogus Files-fuck The Riaa

OK,
    I've been reading ALOT of these messages... and while I think it's great to discuss which sounds people hear and which songs they occur on.... it's a HUGE waste of time. It should be obious by now that this hasn't happend by mistake. We need to discuss a way past this major set back instead of discuss the difference in screeching noises. I have tried the mp3 shield program... it does not comply with my computer. Some have suggested Soulseek... but that's about the only sound solutions I have found. Let's make this topic on the message board about solutions not frivolous details.

2. Music   -   #2
    Tikibonbon's Avatar It'll Get Ya Drunk!
    *yawn*..........next
    http://jerome.galica.free.fr/dc%20comics/Green%20Lantern/GreenLantern_ION.gif

3. Music   -   #3
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    download the songs hat are like 192kb, which usually only have about 2 or 3 users, they are the perfect ones to download, as there is an extremely smalll chance of the riaa ahving wrecked that file...

4. Music   -   #4
    Dear Tikibonon-
    I'm sorry, you're right, and you're enrty was brilliant. However, please leave your apathy at the log in and don't bother responding if you haven't got anything worth while to say. I'm actually trying to get people involved in figuring out what to do about this problem. I'm not quite sure what crawled up your ass and died . But please spare me the pleasure.

5. Music   -   #5
    kicker of elves
    Originally posted by emilydeluca@27 April 2004 - 00:50
    Some have suggested Soulseek... but that's about the only sound solutions I have found.
    How many solutions do you need? You already answered your own question.

I haven't downloaded a single bogus file since I switched to Soulseek over a year ago. What else is there to discuss?

6. Music   -   #6
    Tikibonbon's Avatar It'll Get Ya Drunk!
    Originally posted by emilydeluca@27 April 2004 - 03:01
    Dear Tikibonon-
    I'm sorry, you're right, and you're enrty was brilliant. However, please leave your apathy at the log in and don't bother responding if you haven't got anything worth while to say. I'm actually trying to get people involved in figuring out what to do about this problem. I'm not quite sure what crawled up your ass and died . But  please spare me the pleasure.
    i'm sorry, i quess all the same friggin' topics like this ceased to exist the day you joined (today) and haven't already been posted a thousand times before. and please leave my apethy at the door? yea, ok kid.

perhaps next time, you may wish to actually read some topics that have been posted instead of thinking you are going to change the face of filesharing in one post. this board has been here quite a while now, and the chance of you posting anything original dealing with fake files is near impossible.........
    http://jerome.galica.free.fr/dc%20comics/Green%20Lantern/GreenLantern_ION.gif

7. Music   -   #7
    Originally posted by emilydeluca@27 April 2004 - 00:50
    We need to discuss a way past this major set back instead of discuss the difference in screeching noises.
    Pretty bossy for someone who just joined this board and seems to have no ideas of your own to contribute.

8. Music   -   #8
    lee551's Avatar no soup for you! BT Rep: +5
    yes sir!
    solution sir: use soulseek sir!
    B)

just use soulseek, it works fine, its easy to use, has no fake files, and has just about anything you'd wanna listen to!

9. Music   -   #9
    Poster
    Tha Fasttrack network is shite. Just move on
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think "Ok, this is the limit".
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

10. Music   -   #10
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    been using ss for exactly one year now.....and........ what is screeching???

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast