Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Vietcong Game Help

Poster
    so i got it installed, cracked it and play it. i couldnt kill the first enemy so went into training and realised i could make bullet hole, shoot bottlles andtargets but cant kll any enemys....

is there anything i can do?
    A good game is still good if its late, a bad game is bad forever, Shigeru Miyamoto

2. Games   -   #2
    Poster
    I think there was something wrong with that crack. Get a different one or update it to a newer version then crack it with the updated one.

3. Games   -   #3
    (>Zero Cool<)'s Avatar he is Spartacus!
    about four feet that way......no the other way
    It is an anti theft thing, the enemy turn into just torso&#39;s too Get the patches installed and you will be fine

4. Games   -   #4
    Poster
    ok, i got the crack done and this isnt the best fps ever, in fact its realy average imho.

i gave up when i got stuck on nothings in the tunnels, ran out of glow sticks and was shot in the dark. why cant he just carry glowsticks?

it might just seem weak though ccos i just did an allnighter and cleared call of duty, which chews up, puts in a fire and then wipes its arse with this game and MoH
    A good game is still good if its late, a bad game is bad forever, Shigeru Miyamoto

5. Games   -   #5
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    it might just seem weak though ccos i just did an allnighter and cleared call of duty, which chews up, puts in a fire and then wipes its arse with this game and MoH
    B)

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

6. Games   -   #6
    Originally posted by BigBoo@7 May 2004 - 00:26
    i gave up when i got stuck on nothings in the tunnels, ran out of glow sticks and was shot in the dark. why cant he just carry glowsticks?
    dunno if you are interested but if you hit &#39;l&#39; you&#39;re light/torch comes on (I think it&#39;s L anyway I changed my setup) it helps you see in the dark

I think the glowsticks are to help mark your way but you can use your knife to make marks on the wall to hlp determine where you have and haven&#39;t been

7. Games   -   #7
    Poster
    geesh now i feel stupid

8. Games   -   #8
    at least you feel stupid in a well lit enviroment

btw if you promise not to tell anyone I wondered round in the dark myself a bit before I found it

9. Games   -   #9
    Poster
    they culd aat least give you a tooltip.

10. Games   -   #10
    Originally posted by BigBoo@7 May 2004 - 23:13
    they culd aat least give you a tooltip.
    they probably do when you buy it :-"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast