Peace brotherdoobie

2. Lounge   -   #22
    Poster
    Zero

Good to see your back.

3. Lounge   -   #23
    sArA's Avatar Ex-Moderatererer
    Hi Zero...

Your guest room exile was one of the most entertaining threads I have read for a while!

4. Lounge   -   #24
    (>Zero Cool<)'s Avatar he is Spartacus!
    about four feet that way......no the other way
    thanks sara , see the sacrifices I am willing to make to keep you lot entertained

@viddcc & jp fugs you do make interesting points well you and good ol Mr Marx anyway

@Jonno, BrotherDoobie and J&#39;Pol I thank you gentlemen , but Jonno no big sloppy kisses I am afraid

@Jonno as far as I was concerned I continue to talk pants in here at odd hours , I believe you too still have that ability in abundance and smelly well she still confuses me

edit : spelling

5. Lounge   -   #25
    bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT
    zero love the calvin avatar

6. Lounge   -   #26
    Hmmm

7. Lounge   -   #27
    Originally posted by bujub22@28 April 2004 - 03:45
    I have others courtesey of our very own lilmiss &#39;avatar finding agency&#39;

@Chevy that is an interesting point you make there

8. Lounge   -   #28
    Originally posted by (>Zero Cool<)+28 April 2004 - 03:49--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ((>Zero Cool<) &#064; 28 April 2004 - 03:49)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-bujub22@28 April 2004 - 03:45
    I have others courtesey of our very own lilmiss &#39;avatar finding agency&#39;

@Chevy that is an interesting point you make there [/b][/quote]
    sorry - was just "hmmmmm"ing and it came out as a post - do you know what went wrong yet (why that happned?)

9. Lounge   -   #29

not sure mate but one of the mods said they checked and I was still in the validation list or something. I can only guess that someone i.e. admin has to give the green light to allow me to proceed as after you attempt to change your e-mail address you have to re-validate for obvious reasons, seems kinda scewed up to me just glad I wasn&#39;t in the middle of anything important still it seem to get a few laughs so it was worth it I still can&#39;t seem to archive my pm&#39;s though, it says that it is sending them but nothing appears

in other words I ain&#39;t gotta clue

10. Lounge   -   #30
    bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT
    Originally posted by (>Zero Cool<)@28 April 2004 - 00:08

not sure mate but one of the mods said they checked and I was still in the validation list or something. I can only guess that someone i.e. admin has to give the green light to allow me to proceed as after you attempt to change your e-mail address you have to re-validate for obvious reasons, seems kinda scewed up to me just glad I wasn&#39;t in the middle of anything important still it seem to get a few laughs so it was worth it I still can&#39;t seem to archive my pm&#39;s though, it says that it is sending them but nothing appears

in other words I ain&#39;t gotta clue

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast