Thread: C'mon Sharers. Share!

Hello, I've been using Kazaa very happilly for about 2 years and have converted about half my cd's to MP3 to share. My question is, has anyone else noticed, in the past fortnight that they are getting hardly any downloads, but uploads seem to be continuing as normal. Basically, I've got 4 tunes lined up that have been queueing all night but looking in the uploads, I've shared 30+ tunes. I've rechecked 'My Kazaa' and have got a 4 uploads to 6 doewload ratio set up. Anyone suggest anything? Thanks for your time.

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Mr. Blunt's Avatar n00b
    Originally posted by Supastyler@27 April 2004 - 14:08
    Hello, I've been using Kazaa very happilly for about 2 years and have converted about half my cd's to MP3 to share. My question is, has anyone else noticed, in the past fortnight that they are getting hardly any downloads, but uploads seem to be continuing as normal. Basically, I've got 4 tunes lined up that have been queueing all night but looking in the uploads, I've shared 30+ tunes. I've rechecked 'My Kazaa' and have got a 4 uploads to 6 doewload ratio set up. Anyone suggest anything? Thanks for your time.
    Never heard of this problem before. Everyone shares on the FastTrack Network!

You can also try SoulSeek, and Blubster if you feel like a change.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    I'll give them a go, maybe it's time for a change, you know how it is though, you spend a lot of time with particular software and get attached to it. Christ, that's a bit sad, sounded like a relationship!

Thanks for the suggestion

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    UcanRock2's Avatar Phantom Gander
    Originally posted by Mr. Blunt@27 April 2004 - 23:52
    Don't download the uncleaned version of Blubster!!! Or do so at your own RISK!

Contrary to what everyone states...downloading and cleaning it yourself. I had to replentish my System Volume Information files, and MusicMatch stopped functioning. Plus other unmentionable factors.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Poster
    Originally posted by UcanRock2+28 April 2004 - 15:40--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (UcanRock2 @ 28 April 2004 - 15:40)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Mr. Blunt@27 April 2004 - 23:52
    Don&#39;t download the uncleaned version of Blubster&#33;&#33;&#33; Or do so at your own RISK&#33;

Contrary to what everyone states...downloading and cleaning it yourself. I had to replentish my System Volume Information files, and MusicMatch stopped functioning. Plus other unmentionable factors. [/b][/quote]
    thats why everyone here uses soulseek
    Open your mind

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Poster
    Leeching is great though, I really enjoy it
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think &quot;Ok, this is the limit&quot;.
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.