Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Anti-spam

Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by rookiecrd1@14 May 2004 - 13:27
    [b]
    Take his admin privs away, if he is not contacting you then it is obvious that he doesn't want anything to do with this board. Leaving us/you with this problem shows a lack of respect for yourself and the members who come here.

And make [N][O] the new admin, he already has a pretty sig for the job...

You don't know half of what i have gone through with this guy. I just hope he contacts me within the next two days or he will have some serious issues.

Brian
    I don't want to tell you your business but I'd probably remove this thread before those tiresome K-Tool trolls come over here sniffing for more trouble.

Just my two cents.

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #32
    Originally posted by rookiecrd1@14 May 2004 - 14:27
    [b]
    Take his admin privs away, if he is not contacting you then it is obvious that he doesn't want anything to do with this board. Leaving us/you with this problem shows a lack of respect for yourself and the members who come here.

And make [N][O] the new admin, he already has a pretty sig for the job...

You don't know half of what i have gone through with this guy. I just hope he contacts me within the next two days or he will have some serious issues.

Brian

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #33
    vivitron 15's Avatar Poster
    erm if you cant work it out, then just ask someone from the board to help to get rid of it, there is pretty much no need for paying for someone to do it

anyhow, think about it - if he supposedly sent it to IPB to be added as a feature, go speak to someone over there and theyll be able to help - it aint hard
    <insert signature here>

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #34
    thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by rookiecrd1@14 May 2004 - 13:48
    The excuse that 7th is unavailable is starting to smell like bullshit.
    Let me tell you all, I am really pissed off at 7th right now. He has not contacted me for the last month. I have several issues to resolve and he has been ignoring my multiple emails.

As for the spam script, I am talkking to some programmers who will eventually delete it. I was hoping to save a few bucks and have 7th do it but that does not look like its going to happen.

Brian :-(
    Maybe you should email VB?

https://filesharingtalk.com/index.php?showt...ndpost&p=681387

Edit: To be honest, the anti-spam feature is not really an issue, IMO, This seems to be totally out of character with Marc. I can only presume something really bad has happened to him.

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #35
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    I am sorry but the anti spam IS an issue.

If I was a newcomer to the baord and got hit with 6 times in a row like I did the other day, do you really think I would stay?

lets just hope IPB haven&#39;t decided to add it as a standard feature

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #36
    RGX's Avatar Unstoppable

Its all going wrong....

Just a thought, not meaning to stirr up trouble, but if haxor were here I bet he could tell you how to remove the script.

Appreciate what you are doing though.

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #37
    Originally posted by danb@14 May 2004 - 17:12

Of course it is Dan, I did say "IMO," and what I meant is since the anti-spam script has been added, I have only been hit by it 3 times. I am not a prolific poster&#33;

It was the "serious issues" comment, that I was really referring to. I wonder what Brian means by that. Does it mean that we are in imminent danger of losing FST board? If so, then no one would have any more trouble with the anti-spam script.

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #38
    Out of The Ordinary
    Yeah He have the database saved so that wouldt be no prob for Him.

BOT

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #39
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by nigel123+14 May 2004 - 20:07--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (nigel123 @ 14 May 2004 - 20:07)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-danb@14 May 2004 - 17:12

Of course it is Dan, I did say "IMO," and what I meant is since the anti-spam script has been added, I have only been hit by it 3 times. I am not a prolific poster&#33;

It was the "serious issues" comment, that I was really referring to. I wonder what Brian means by that. Does it mean that we are in imminent danger of losing FST board? If so, then no one would have any more trouble with the anti-spam script. [/b][/quote]
    Would we all have to join another board? Like, say, Internet.news&#39; board?

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #40
    Originally posted by Withcheese+14 May 2004 - 21:17--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Withcheese @ 14 May 2004 - 21:17)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by nigel123@14 May 2004 - 20:07
    <!--QuoteBegin-danb
    @14 May 2004 - 17:12

It was the "serious issues" comment, that I was really referring to. I wonder what Brian means by that. Does it mean that we are in imminent danger of losing FST board? If so, then no one would have any more trouble with the anti-spam script.
    Would we all have to join another board? Like, say, Internet.news&#39; board? [/b][/quote]
    It might be wise to bookmark Jonno&#39;s forum, so that we can all keep in touch, in case of the unmentionable....

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast