Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Why Was Haxor41789 Banned?

BANNED
    so what you are saying is that haxor had unfriendly account on this board and used them to mess with the board??

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #12
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    No. I'm not saying anything MM, you make it sound like I'm the bad guy here. If it was up to me, I would have un-banned Haxor hours ago.

All I know is this. Unfriendly accounts were made. The team found out before any posting was done. The IP led to Haxor. All accounts were banned, even Haxor's.

This is what I know. I'm giving you information. Haxor's a friend of mine. I'm not the bad guy MM.

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #13
    Originally posted by Rip The Jacker@28 April 2004 - 03:46
    If it was up to me, I would have un-banned Haxor hours ago.
    make it so

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #14
    BANNED
    then why are making haxor sound like a bad guy?? how can an accound be unfriendly when there were no posts made???

i know you are haxor's friend so am i, and i'm not saying you are the bad guy. but you are part of the team that has banned him for no good reasons.

take a look at the rules and tell me if they are not geared toward banning me, sharedholder and haxor.

we knew it as soon as we saw it. they are only being enforeced on us. and nobody else. i can name 5 people top of my head that right now that are breaking rule 4 and do nothing to help members of this forum.

but they are not banned, yet haxor is.

if haxor is your friend and you are not gonna be a man and stand up to this unfairness then aleast stay out of it. don't try to justify it. anybody with half a brain can see what is going on here.

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #15
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Originally posted by Rip The Jacker@27 April 2004 - 23:41
    Its alright. I've talked with Haxor, and have the PMs. From what I know on the situation now, which isn't much, there were 3, how should I put this, unfriendly, accounts that were made. The accounts were banned, and the IP's were Haxor's, he was banned also.

This is from what I understand now...
    Damn I would have thought he would know how to surf anonymously.

I would also think that he was smart enough not to make "unfriendly" accounts under his own IP.

Maybe I'm wrong.

If these are the reasons though, special concessions should not be made because he was a cool guy or helpful.

Hell, I liked him too.

I guess I'll pay a visit to that "other" forum for that good information that he definitely provided.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #16
    BANNED
    ask your self how can an account be unfriendly if there were no posts made?? every body here has more then 1 account even some of the mods.

and we all do intersting things with the names like try to use the smae exact name but with an invisible space and etc.

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #17
    BANNED
    I still don't get it though.

What does "unfriendly" accounts mean?

Never heard the expression

EDIT - just checked that the links to KLT in my sig were removed

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #18
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Originally posted by MUSLEMAN@27 April 2004 - 23:54
    ask your self how can an account be unfriendly if there were no posts made?? every body here has more then 1 account even some of the mods.

and we all do intersting things with the names like try to use the smae exact name but with an invisible space and etc.
    Wow...I have other accounts too and HAVE posted with them many times.

What were the other accounts MM?
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #19
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    then why are making haxor sound like a bad guy?? how can an accound be unfriendly when there were no posts made???
    I still don't get it though.

What does "unfriendly" accounts mean?
    Unfriendly account names.
    Example: Registering at this board with the account name "KL Board sucks," or "F**k FST."

Now do you know what I'm talking about?

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #20
    BANNED
    I don't get it... you have a way to stop (or prevent) people from posting links (for example KLT), but you don't have a filter for account names? Weird, cuz I've seen LOTS of "unfriendly" account names yet haven't seen any banned.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast