Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Newbie Help?

ok ive tried everything suggested so far but dont make no diff any other ideas!!
    @ckuk cant get azerus to work after installing it???

im currently running shatows bit tornado n ive got kill bill 2 going with 241 peers and 19 seeds n cant get over 20 KB/s! any ideas??

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Chame1eon's Avatar Super Freak
    Originally posted by lol23@28 April 2004 - 10:40

does it make a difference how many u download at once shud it jus be 1 at a time??
    it kinda does.
    when i'm using a large percentage of upload bandwitdth my download speed decreases dramatically. the only time i can use my full download bandwith is when i have upload set at 3-5kB/s out of 40, of course that way i get the file lot faster , but i have to sepnd long time uploading after i'ts finished. I think it s reccomended to only use 80% of you upload speed to send the file to other people.

maybe when you have a lot of files downloading and more connections you need more upload bandwidth to send the information you need to download?
    I only licked you for the salt

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    BANNED
    Mate with azureus you need to install java too..

j2re-1_4_2_03-windows-i586-p-iftw.exe

java

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    that link does not work is there anywhere else i can get it?
    cheers

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Old Fella
    Have you tried using another p2p apps to check download speeds? Is it possible your ISP is throttling your bandwidth?

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    BANNED
    make sure u r not downloading with a nother program that might take up ur net.

try downloading a nother file and see if the speeds are any better.
    might just me that file.
    im all so downloading kill bill 2 and its goin realy slow

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    BANNED
    Originally posted by lol23@30 April 2004 - 21:59
    that link does not work is there anywhere else i can get it?
    cheers
    The link works fine m8...
    try this one
    j2re-1_4_2_03-windows-i586-p-iftw.exe

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    i managed to get it m8 cheers i got azerus running now it seems better not brill speeds but better. jus few queries

1- no one seems to be uploading from me n i even got 1 torrent seeding but stiill no-little uploads on it? ive set on config wizard to my connection ive tried to config seeding bit on configuration but the set up guide i found does not match the version i got (2.0.8.4) so jus done best i can any pointers??

2- got kill bill 2 downloading n its been stuck on 99.5% for hours n it keeps saying under 1 minute left on ETA any ideas??

cheers to all u guys for help so far

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    BANNED
    1- no one seems to be uploading from me n i even got 1 torrent seeding but stiill no-little uploads on it? ive set on config wizard to my connection ive tried to config seeding bit on configuration but the set up guide i found does not match the version i got (2.0.8.4) so jus done best i can any pointers??
    If the colour'd lights are ok m8 ...The torrent may not need anything from you n recieving from others..Make sure you dont use super-seed mate unless you're sharing your own file.
    2- got kill bill 2 downloading n its been stuck on 99.5% for hours n it keeps saying under 1 minute left on ETA any ideas??
    it happens now n again m8 i nornmally stop/start the torrrent.It should complete then.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    i already tried that but still stuck i got 2 torrents now stuck on 99.8% been like that for over day now but i got connections to people with 100% im very confused is there nothing i can do??

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast