Thread: Film Hunting

Hi guys

Ive spent the last hour trying to find a film called 'Shaun of the dead'
    and there are lots of people who have got it but everyone i select it says 'More sources needed' on every single user :helpsmile:

Any ideas people?

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    BANNED
    your download speed depends on the # of sources for it and their upload speed, anddon't be fooled by whatyou see in the search window they are not an indication of who is available for connection so change supernodes to see if you get lucky, also use localized supernodes, also try changing ports, and lower your upload bandwidth,remove the no ip sources from your dat files and see if it helps , and if you have a router you need to get kanat.

you have not sources boss

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Poster
    it says 'More sources needed' on every single user
    you have not sources boss
    I think he knows that!

Another post sponsored by the "Free Haxor Legion"
    DOWNLOADING IS FUN - SHARING IS SUBLIME
    When all else fails - read the instructions!!!
    LEEDS UNITED - WE'LL BE BACK

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    BANNED
    if thats for me^^^ then you might want to read his post again

if not act like you never saw this post

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Poster
    This may be simply that the UK and the USA are two countries separated by a common language.

I understand him to be asking how to obtain the movie when all he gets is "more sources needed". Put it another way; how does he obtain more sources?

The simple answer is surely that he needs to keep searching, be patient and even try other types of P2P.

Eventually he should be successful.

I really don't think your standard spamswer is directly helpful and telling him "you have not sources, boss" when he has already said he is getting "more sources needed" is a blinding glimpse of the obvious of which he is already aware.

PS sorry you've lost your sig links - I don't think they were doing any harm.
    DOWNLOADING IS FUN - SHARING IS SUBLIME
    When all else fails - read the instructions!!!
    LEEDS UNITED - WE'LL BE BACK

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    BANNED
    well i'm sorry you think the facts of klite are spamswer. reas his post again, what he is refering to is that he sees a lot of people in the search window but when he picks it to download he gets more sources needed.

now unlike you guys i don't like to repeat my self to the same guy over and over again nor do i like writing the same thing over and over again.

so instead of you telling him that he needs to fine more sources, to which he will reply that his file has a lot of sources because he sees plenty in the search window, to which you will have to reply that those are not connectable sources and that he needs to change/jump supernodes to find more connectable sources.

i like to cut out all the bs post and give all the info any klite user needs to know right off the bat and save every body time.

so this is for you since you think its spam let me break it down for you

you download sources do depend on the # of sources for the file and their upload speed.

you can't pay attention to what you see in the search window because infact they are not an indication of connectable sources.

to find more sources you will need to jump/change supernodes, and best bet are localize supernodes.

if your upload is not set right or to max then it could get in the way of connecting or downloading from sources.

sources stored in your dat files that have no sn ip can also clogg up your bandwidth so you need to remove them.

if you are behind a router then you will need kanat otherwise you won't be able to connect and download from sources behind routers.

finally if you are not getting anyware try changing your port, this is a temp solution but not realy good for the long run.

now if you think that is spam well then i have nothing to say

also if you would like to write all of that shit out, then by all means go ahead tho i have not seen you or anybody else do it.

in short don't worry about my posts worry about yours. you think mine should be different then by all meansgo ahead and write it how you want to.

but no matter what you think those are the facts and not spam and i'm sorry that i don't reword that every time so it looks different for people like you so you won't think its spam.

fact is i posted it for the person with the trouble and it has educated alot of people and answered a lot of these questions.

if the person has more questions afterwards then we can take it from there. instead of doing it backasswards

as far as my sig goes thx for your support